đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ET: Why Gaga Has Recently Been 'Laying Low'

Meat

Featured Posts

luckyanderson
On 1/23/2023 at 2:23 AM, LilyLark said:

Odd. Might just be a random tabloid story for clicks/engagement (those tab writers defn. prowl stan twitter/pop crave/etc.), but her pr has defn. run to ET & People in the past. I'm leaning towards the former, because I just don't see the point in her PR pushing this right now. That said, could be one of the following:

1) She's going to avoid all the awards shows (even the Oscars) despite HMH being nominated, and her team wants to put this out there before people start speculating about it.

2) LG7 really is going to come sometime this spring/summer after Joker wraps, and this is her team sort of 'soft launching' her back into the public sphere as she's been so quiet lately.

That said, I really do think this is probably just a random piece that was created for clicks/engagement.

Y'all LOOOVE talking about this supposed "LG7." I promise you y'all have put more genuine thought into it than has she. She just got done with the Chromatica Ball and is now starring in the Joker 2. She has said before she is a method actress. She was also quite involved with the relaunch and promotion of Haus Labs. The 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP is this November. Do you really think she would release an album Spring/Summer 2023 with all she has going on? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

Y'all LOOOVE talking about this supposed "LG7." I promise you y'all have put more genuine thought into it than has she. She just got done with the Chromatica Ball and is now starring in the Joker 2. She has said before she is a method actress. She was also quite involved with the relaunch and promotion of Haus Labs. The 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP is this November. Do you really think she would release an album Spring/Summer 2023 with all she has going on? 

yeah, she filmed gucci during chomatica plus released BTW 10 + L4S within a small time frame and has written albums on tours before

this big names don't really promote anymore cus all the money comes from touring

mother, what must i do?

ALGAYDO
18 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

I don't know why she would attend at the Bafta when the score is not nominated (best song category is not exist there). In addition, she was there last year when she was nominated for best actress.

I still hope for her attending at the Oscars.

BAFTAs don’t have original song??? Shook 

5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

BAFTAs don’t have original song??? Shook 

They have only Original Music category. Gaga won it for ASIB soundtrack as music producer with Bradley Cooper and Lukas Nelson.

Archived