💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ET: Why Gaga Has Recently Been 'Laying Low'

Meat

Featured Posts

A source tells ET, "Gaga has been laying low because she is so focused on her work. She's completely immersed in the Joker sequel and a lot of her energy is going toward that. She is totally in the zone and wants to kill it."

In August 2022, Gaga was cast to star opposite Joaquin Phoenix in the highly anticipated sequel to the 2019 thriller, Joker. She took to Twitter, at the time, to announce her involvement in the production and share a visual teaser for the film. 

https://www.etonline.com/why-lady-gaga-has-recently-been-laying-low-197780?amp

Thoughts? :partysick:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll I'd say, we got our crumb from the comment under Madonna 's tiktok  :franminervini: so we know she's alive. :franminervini:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

bpmMonkey

But why is it news.. ? 
we know for a fact that she’s probably self committed to an 1800s asylum last September and got in touch with Freud‘s ghost to work on her mental health. 

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Meat said:

Thoughts? :partysick:

Odd. Might just be a random tabloid story for clicks/engagement (those tab writers defn. prowl stan twitter/pop crave/etc.), but her pr has defn. run to ET & People in the past. I'm leaning towards the former, because I just don't see the point in her PR pushing this right now. That said, could be one of the following:

1) She's going to avoid all the awards shows (even the Oscars) despite HMH being nominated, and her team wants to put this out there before people start speculating about it.

2) LG7 really is going to come sometime this spring/summer after Joker wraps, and this is her team sort of 'soft launching' her back into the public sphere as she's been so quiet lately.

That said, I really do think this is probably just a random piece that was created for clicks/engagement.

PartySick
15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm laying low cus i'm tired and i like to lay down near the floor

A mood

OT: "We been knew" is all one can say here

🖤

Space Cowboy

I get it, it's common for artists, writers etc., to isolate themselves in their work to focus and immerse themselves into what they are creating.. I'd much ather Gaga commit to her craft then intentionally make appearances here and there for the sake of it.

she's been laying low since she was 13 :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The Fame Monster
24 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

If she doesn’t attend the BAFTAs or the Oscar’s I will riot 

You can substitute her. :glamourpuss:

Find your freedom in the music

Archived