Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ET: Why Gaga Has Recently Been 'Laying Low'

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing how into her roles she gets it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s become a serial killer to get into character :huntyga:

4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

1) She's going to avoid all the awards shows (even the Oscars) despite HMH being nominated, and her team wants to put this out there before people start speculating about it.

Ohh I could definitely imagine her doing this if she's feeling emotionally drained from filming. As much as I want to see her at Oscars, I'll be glad she's taking care of her mental health of this ends up being true 

Massive Monster
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

If she doesn’t attend the BAFTAs or the Oscar’s I will riot 

"Dear BAFTAs and Academy Awards,

I am unable to attend as I am laying low.

xoxo

Laying Low"

Kind regards

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Odd. Might just be a random tabloid story for clicks/engagement (those tab writers defn. prowl stan twitter/pop crave/etc.), but her pr has defn. run to ET & People in the past. I'm leaning towards the former, because I just don't see the point in her PR pushing this right now. That said, could be one of the following:

1) She's going to avoid all the awards shows (even the Oscars) despite HMH being nominated, and her team wants to put this out there before people start speculating about it.

2) LG7 really is going to come sometime this spring/summer after Joker wraps, and this is her team sort of 'soft launching' her back into the public sphere as she's been so quiet lately.

That said, I really do think this is probably just a random piece that was created for clicks/engagement.

I could see #2 being a possibility if she posted on Instagram about loving LMs. 

Robo Ga

Of course she's laying low, this is the biggest role of her career. She is quite literally famous for her dedication to her projects and this is her most ambitious project to date. She is very smart to not be going to awards shows, doing music, or anything else other than fully immersing herself in Harley Quinn. After filming wraps I am sure she will be back to recording music and planning her next era. Until then, she's in character.

Her impact next year will be LEGENDARY! For now, we wait.

🤖⚡️

Economy

Good!

It's unfortunate the whole bloody Mary surge and Wednesday hopes of her being in season 2 had to happen right as she's so busy and can't really get involved much...

But I'm glad she didn't get into the temptation of getting distracted by getting involved in more than 1 thing at a time (whether it was a bloody Mary video, performance or staring in Wednesday S2) potentially resulting in mediocrity in both :shrug:

GagasEnigma4

This is all common sense. She always fully immerses herself into her work, especially this since its her biggest role yet:shrug:

I fully expected this.

8 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Odd. Might just be a random tabloid story for clicks/engagement (those tab writers defn. prowl stan twitter/pop crave/etc.), but her pr has defn. run to ET & People in the past. I'm leaning towards the former, because I just don't see the point in her PR pushing this right now. That said, could be one of the following:

2) LG7 really is going to come sometime this spring/summer after Joker wraps, and this is her team sort of 'soft launching' her back into the public sphere as she's been so quiet lately.

That said, I really do think this is probably just a random piece that was created for clicks/engagement.

There is nothing special about this news, any of us could have written it.

Option 3): An explanation, why she is not responding to Bloody Mary/Wednesday's success other than December's TikTok dance and a few tweets.

7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

If she doesn’t attend the BAFTAs or the Oscar’s I will riot 

I don't know why she would attend at the Bafta when the score is not nominated (best song category is not exist there). In addition, she was there last year when she was nominated for best actress.

I still hope for her attending at the Oscars.

Papergangstuh

There's no deep reason for this other than they see you all being negative and ugly on Twitter as usual about how she hasn't personally sent you a Christmas card.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Good!

It's unfortunate the whole bloody Mary surge and Wednesday hopes of her being in season 2 had to happen right as she's so busy and can't really get involved much...

But I'm glad she didn't get into the temptation of getting distracted by getting involved in more than 1 thing at a time (whether it was a bloody Mary video, performance or staring in Wednesday S2) potentially resulting in mediocrity in both :shrug:

it’s actually perfect because it’s adding another hit under her belt basically for free, escalating the need for more creepy/bloody mary Gaga leading up to a bloody dark movie - and keeps her alive in the music realm even if she’s technically not active. 

i doubt she would have done a bloody mary music video even if she wasn’t filming. 

Laying low for the public before a big project is smart. It adds mystery, speculation, and anticipation.

We know she's working right now on a few projects all at once. We will be fed. Even if she wasn't working on projects, she doesn't owe us anything.

YouCanSitWithUs
23 hours ago, LilyLark said:

LG7 really is going to come sometime this spring/summer after Joker wraps, and this is her team sort of 'soft launching' her back into the public sphere as she's been so quiet lately.

I'm crossing my fingers! LG7 come blow my bussy up!

Archived