šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avatar: The Way Of Water Does The Impossible, Crosses $2Billions

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

It was a great film with visuals that brought me to tears. Yes, the story was not complex but people need to stop conflating a simple narrative with poor narrative. Blockbusters today are so needlessly complicated, it was nice to see something that wasn't trying to do a million different things at once.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Meat said:

In that case #1 would be Gone With the Wind.

Totally forgot about that timeless masterpiece. I stand corrected. Itā€™ll be interesting to come back to this after the re-release of Titanic after Valentineā€™s Day.

Monstermilo

only did these numbers cuz of the hypeĀ 

its not actually a good movieĀ 

no different thanĀ the marvel movies lolĀ 

Awakened M

The hate in this thread. Seethe, bitches!Ā :billie:Ā I found the movie quite enjoyable.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

The hate in this thread. Seethe, bitches!Ā :billie:Ā I found the movie quite enjoyable.

The movie snobs always does that, so tiring tbh.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

A movie doesn't make $2b on hype alone. That just doesn't happen.

If a movie was taking in money only on hype, then it's opening weekend would be massive and then there would be a drop off as time has gone on. WoW's legs have been some of the sturdiest that we've seen in a decade, on par with Top Gun: Maverick's stellar legs. The fact that WoW's opening weekend came in under projections and has still legged out to achieve this multiplier and still is continuing to march forward shows that it's word of mouth is insanely positive.Ā 

Hype doesn't translate into positive word of mouth. Hype can be at a fever pitch but if audiences don't like a movie, then the hype won't matter. Look at Nope (it was unfairly hated). It had big hype pre-release and yet still fell short of achieving Us and Get Out's legs.Ā 

1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

Iā€™m no avatar fan but the effects alone vastly surpassed marvel and thatā€™s just a fact

Idk it wasnā€™t the most complex movie of all time but it was an experience, ya know? A simple, immersive movie experience. Thatā€™s itā€™s appeal. James Cameron knows how to make blockbuster films. I only saw it bc I wanted to see it in 4d since I thought it would be hilarious (ps it was; highly recommend. So funny and ridiculous in the best way), but on its own Iā€™m sure it would be immersive as well. The ending is just fine but itā€™s a very beautiful movie to look at and thatā€™s kinda its selling point so I donā€™t see the issues here

Joshie S

Imagine Gaga in Avatar 3, the Ash people as lead actress dark fire woman, all the haters in here would be gagging.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

99% is just because itā€™s the avatar sequel. The movie wasnā€™t even that goodĀ :cryga:

itā€™s such a basic meh story, the visuals carriedĀ 

A story doesn't have to be complex to be a well made film. The plot is simple but effective and does a good job of investing you in the characters. I've seen films with much worse stories get way less hate than avatar.

heygurlhi

Watched it this saturday, it was good but had no business being over 3 h long, cut it by half and u got a great movieĀ 

Ignore me i drink

Archived