💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Katy Perry lead single

COOOK

Your favorite lead single by Katy Perry...   

69 members have voted

1. 1. .. is:

• I Kissed A GIrl
    • California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
    • Roar
    • Chained To The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)
    • Daisies

Featured Posts

Madame Goo Goo
56 minutes ago, COOOK said:

That, or they're too afraid to vote for it :messga:

That, or they’ve heard the song before. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

YouCanSitWithUs

I liked I Kissed A Girl when it came out but honestly now I hate it. It is so ****ing problematic and that whole album is just: Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

California Girls is kind of hard not to love. It's iconic. 

Roar: Argue Tiffany Pollard GIF lol...at the time I was mad and said it was a bad song because it beat Applause in that stupid race the media created against Gaga. But now I just hate it because it's...well honey it is in fact a bad song. lol

Chained to the Rhythm got my vote because something about it is strangely beautiful and I have a personal attachment to my life. A very strange, dark, but also bright period in my life that I associate with that song and it's a total mood for me. I like that Katy tried to be deeper too. I think she should say **** you to the media and do another Witness album with more clear messaging and production. Katy is smarter than people think.

Daisies. I think it is a pretty song. It has a good, classic message. But something about it doesn't feel like a hit. And the album felt very stretched out because of that weird 2 year era where KAty just kept releasing singles and we didn't know it was for an album. Honestly if Never Really Over was actually the lead (it ended up on the album) I probably would have said that. It's the biggest miss of her career. Honestly the Scheibe of her career. The fact that it wasn't bigger was a media manipulation. 

Archived