💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Will you be seeing Titanic for the 25th anniversary?

Villanelle

Featured Posts

No, unless they release the extended cut with scenes we haven't seen on big screen, there is no reason to see it again in theaters. If they want our money, they should do better and release better content, not the 3D version they have already showed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

i want to, but i don't really have anyone i could go with. i've seen it a million times since release (it was a fave), but it's not the same as seeing in the theatre. 

Morphine Prince

Probably not but I did see it in 2012 in theaters for the 100 year anniversary of the ship sinking. 

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, River said:

I only cared about the sinking part and at the end it was just a b-movie disaster movie, like sharknado or whatever

Are you really comparing a real world disaster to….Sharknado…..guuuurl :ladyhaha:

Yeees!!! I can’t Wait for it!!! I watched it for the first time when I was four Years Old in 1998 in cinema.

Villanelle
6 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Yeees!!! I can’t Wait for it!!! I watched it for the first time when I was four Years Old in 1998 in cinema.

Four!? Wow! Lol

Future Lovers
8 hours ago, River said:

I only cared about the sinking part and at the end it was just a b-movie disaster movie, like sharknado or whatever

I don't think a movie with that sort of groundbreaking, industry changing production value can truly be compared to a B-movie, especially something like Sharknado 😭

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, GipJo said:

No, unless they release the extended cut with scenes we haven't seen on big screen, there is no reason to see it again in theaters. If they want our money, they should do better and release better content, not the 3D version they have already showed.

This isn't the 3D version they've already showed. 

This a complete 4K IMAX remaster and with remastered audio and further touch ups to the visuals that are outdated. The 2012 re-release had neither, it was just a simple 3D conversion with some changes made to the sky above the ship to make it more accurate to the actual night. This is a full top to bottom remaster of the visuals and the sound and from what we've been told, the film has genuinely never looked or sounded better. The higher frame rate will elevate the already gorgeous visuals to something that once more reinforces that this is one of the most mind blowing visual feats of filmmaking ever made. This will be the film like you've truly never seen it before. 

2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Are you really comparing a real world disaster to….Sharknado…..guuuurl :ladyhaha:

both are real events

i dont' understand your comment

like for real

:franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oriane

Surprised to see so many people saying they won't have the attention span for it. I wouldn't hear that years ago. I guess it's true what they say about the influence of social media.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MasterOfPuppets

I absolutely will! It‘s one of my all time faves, i was so obsessed with it when I was a kid. I remember my Mom always stopping the VHS when the ship hit the iceberg because she thought I was too young for the sinking part :toofunny:

Archived