💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Will you be seeing Titanic for the 25th anniversary?

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Stef666

I remember being so jealous of Rose cause I wanted Jack all to myself. She should have died instead!

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers

Probably more than once! 

My second favorite film of all time. I didn't get to see it for the 3D re-release for the 100th anniversary and I have kicked myself every day for it. I will NOT miss it this time, especially with us finally getting the 4K remaster we've been begging Cameron for. 

Future Lovers
43 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

Wouldn't this be the 26th anniversary since it came out in '97? :oprah:

It would yes, but due to the uncertainty that theaters will still facing + post-production work on Avatar: The Way of Water, Cameron wasn't able to commit to finishing the remaster in time for the planned Valentine's Day release, so it had to be pushed back. 

tylerjs

I’d like to but going to the movies is such a chore

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

I only cared about the sinking part and at the end it was just a b-movie disaster movie, like sharknado or whatever

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Space Cowboy

Ive never seen the whole movie, just bits and pieces but I'm sure it's worth the watch. My bladder tho may not allow me to sit through this at the theatres :billie:

MonsterJay

Probably not xD

i gotta fidget/walk around when i watch it

OT:

i rewatched it zooted not that long ago and wooosh… Now THAT was an anniversary experience :wtfga:

lady gaga nfl GIF by Mashable

En_Sabah_Nur

Saw it 6 times already when it first came out in theaters, so no… 💁🏾‍♂️ 

Egypt. W

Helxig

You know what.. I think I will!

I've actually never seen it! How cool it will be to see this classic movie, a pop culture phenomenon, for the first time in theatres just like they did at it's debut in 1997

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

I’d like to but going to the movies is such a chore

You young people are killing the movies :grr:  back in my day... why I oughta... 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Anderson123

Depends on what other movies are released around that time. I usually go once a week and maybe twice if it’s something I really want to watch. I think we’re getting The Whale, Fabelmans and Banshees that month so probably not Titanic, really want to watch the first three. 

Archived