💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé at her private gig in Dubai

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche
42 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Remember when Gaga wore this in Dubai- beauty!

4bLxcxNc-Lady-Gaga_1.jpg

No they conveniently forgot that she performed there lol

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Omg she had the Lebanese dance group Mayyas on stage with her :giveup:

20230122-032839.jpg 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
10 hours ago, Edonis said:

Gaga's performed in Dubai before...most major artists have, including other LGBT+ artists. I'm not going to dive deep into that issue since I have my own personal opinions about the UAE (and how a lot of foreign countries in the west enable the Gulf Arab states as whole) but just wanted to point this out. For a lot of touring companies, they view Dubai as profitable.

10 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I live in a homophobic country and its weird and sad that according to some of you we shouldn't be able to enjoy things like this because????. Look,  Not all of us are lucky to live in utopias .

5 hours ago, alsemanche said:

No they conveniently forgot that she performed there lol

The difference here is Gaga performed a concert open to the public, a.k.a LGBTQ fans were able to attend and experience this magical empowering concert full of queerness. Beyonce performed a private event for the rich who undoubtedly back this homophobic government, and didn't even do a single song from her "queer empowerment" album. 

chaeri pls

Monstermilo

i dont stan bey but gaga has performed in dubai, did yall get mad the too? or is it only when other pop girlies do it?

Reject False Icons

That weird creepy sun and gold dancer masks give me the full occultism, queen of the Illuminati coronation ceremony and the ending with her rising is so symbolic :tony:

wow I can’t wait to hear consparicy theories about how it was an illuminati coronation or something like Madonnas Super Bowl,

yas mama give us another Illuminati pop era 

1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

i dont stan bey but gaga has performed in dubai, did yall get mad the too? or is it only when other pop girlies do it?

as littlepotter has just pointed out, there's a difference in performing for your fans there vs the elite rich:

2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The difference here is Gaga performed a concert open to the public, a.k.a LGBTQ fans were able to attend and experience this magical empowering concert full of queerness. Beyonce performed a private event for the rich who undoubtedly back this homophobic government, and didn't even do a single song from her "queer empowerment" album. 

mother, what must i do?

Epione

This comment sums it up:

“Multi millionaire woman who sings, performs live in intolerant kingdom for more money she doesn’t need.”

She was paid $20M for 1 hour private performance.. I would be shocked if "regular" people were able to go and enjoy it. 

Gaga2645
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Gaga has performed for rich republicans before. Wasn’t there a gig where she performed for a Republican and turned around and invested the money in lgbt areas? They are entertainers at the end of the day. They are just doing their job. And stop holding double standards, so weird! 
EDIT he was a British billionaire who has donated to Conservative Party causes ; 

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3183423/who-british-billionaire-alan-howard-lady-gaga-performed

GypsyVida
19 hours ago, MasterOfPuppets said:

Wow, how can someone that is worshipped by so many LGBTQ+ people perform in a country like the UAE. The money must have tasted well. 

I guess we should all just ignore the fact that Gaga performed there in 2014 then... :oprah:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

MasterOfPuppets
34 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I guess we should all just ignore the fact that Gaga performed there in 2014 then... :oprah:

That was a public concert not a privately bought gig for a very exclusive clientel. 

MasterOfPuppets
15 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

So people of these country (LGBTQ+ People) don't deserve any concerts? - wow! 

Thats not what I wanted to say at all. This was a privately bought event for a very exklusive clientel not a public concert for fans like Gaga did in Dubai or Russia wich I would have very much appreciated. 

Archived