💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé at her private gig in Dubai

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
24 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I live in a homophobic country and its weird and sad that according to some of you we shouldn't be able to enjoy things like this because????. Look,  Not all of us are lucky to live in utopias .

Because when ppl look at a country and what a country "deserves" they are always looking at how it runs and the ppl in power who put that in place

They always forget much of the general population isn't at fault and they get punished too.

I personally do not view a star going to a homophobic country as automatically supporting that particular aspect of their society. They are going for their fans. It does not always have to be a political statement all the time of either supporting something or not

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
36 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Gaga's performed in Dubai before...most major artists have, including other LGBT+ artists. I'm not going to dive deep into that issue since I have my own personal opinions about the UAE (and how a lot of foreign countries in the west enable the Gulf Arab states as whole) but just wanted to point this out. For a lot of touring companies, they view Dubai as profitable.

I thought that was part of ARTRave. I'm not happy about that, but like I said I tend to view touring different than private events (not happy about either, but I can at least get touring as it involves the general public in those countries). Same with the World Cup in Qatar. Like I know being gay is also illegal in Singapore but a lot of celebs go there on tour including LGBTQ friendly artists. There's a difference between a tour stop in Singapore imo and performing for some rich guy there in a country where it's illegal. That said, I can see where someone might think my stance is hypocritical or disagrees.

But yes, you are right that the West absolutely enables the Gulf States.

That stage is giving me the creeps for some reason.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Why do artists as rich and famous need to do these private gigs in these countries? Don’t they have enough money?

PussOfYonce
16 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Why do artists as rich and famous need to do these private gigs in these countries? Don’t they have enough money?

would you decline 24 million dollars for 1 hour? :marges:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, MasterOfPuppets said:

Wow, how can someone that is worshipped by so many LGBTQ+ people perform in a country like the UAE. The money must have tasted well. 

It's blood money lol

skaxboy
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

I live in a homophobic country and its weird and sad that according to some of you we shouldn't be able to enjoy things like this because????. Look,  Not all of us are lucky to live in utopias .

I understand what you’re saying. This event was pretty much invite only and after looking at a few articles, tickets were sold to the general public. It’s more of a corporate type of even with many non-fans. The hotel itself looks to be a gorgeous luxury hotel with a steep price point. I think artist should go to these countries and bring joy to their fans for a few hours, I just don’t think this Beyoncé event was one of those shows. 

Anveeroy
5 hours ago, MasterOfPuppets said:

Wow, how can someone that is worshipped by so many LGBTQ+ people perform in a country like the UAE. The money must have tasted well. 

So people of these country (LGBTQ+ People) don't deserve any concerts? - wow! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Space Cowboy
11 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Remember when Gaga wore this in Dubai- beauty!

4bLxcxNc-Lady-Gaga_1.jpg

I just know Gaga would have the balls to sing born this way if they get her to do a set there next. 

Archived