💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga removed guns from BTW Ball

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

I guess thats nice of her. I personally am all for the best performance possible, so if I were in her shoes I wouldn't have removed them, but I guess what feels right to her is important. She should have switched to a giant tea pot instead and just "Spill The Bitch". :tea: I claim copyrights to this folks! :nacho:

We're all Stronger Together!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least she's not playing Beautiful, Dirty, Rich so fans won't be expecting the "NOW GET YOUR GUNS OUT..." lyric add-on

Flippy

Ugh... :crossed:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Elizabeth

I can understand why shes done it but you can't expect guns to be removed from popular culture forever...

Lyzz the Monster

Receipts?

Seriously? What else could it be? :wtf:

LOL @ ignorance. Why did I even bother making the thread.

StefJAGermanotta

I guess thats nice of her. I personally am all for the best performance possible, so if I were in her shoes I wouldn't have removed them, but I guess what feels right to her is important. She should have switched to a giant tea pot instead and just "Spill The Bitch". :tea: I claim copyrights to this folks! :nacho:

Yass!! Love it. Get that copyright and money! :nacho:

So how does she kill Mother GOAT with a pole? Go up to her and bash the glitter out of her? Or just keep pointing at her with this pole till she dies?

Seriously? What else could it be? :wtf:

LOL @ ignorance. Why did I even bother making the thread.

I'm not ignorant tho....? What's the big deal in asking for proof that she said this? I'm not knocking her for doing what she did. It was very respectful of her if the Sandy Hook tragedy was the cause of her changing props (even though I thought it was fine with the guns). I'm not ignorant. I just like how you're stating that, that is indeed why she changed the props. When it's obviously pure assumption. Stop misleading people.

I can understand why shes done it but you can't expect guns to be removed from popular culture forever...

This.

why not all of a sudden ban guns from video games, tv and movies?

It is considerate of her to remove them tho

EDIT: To the ****ing ignorant people on here, it is because of the Sandy Hook shooting which killed 26 people including 20 elementary students.

Not to mention the additional shooting in America in the past week.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived