💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga removed guns from BTW Ball

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261980/Lady-Gaga-performs-assault-rifle-bra-plastic-guns-just-month-Sandy-Hook-shooting.html just bring the guns back coz they still critizie her for the bra

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that shes doing this out of respect and also so that she doesnt recieve a backlash and bad publicity but the guns need to come back, it looks ridiculous with a pipe.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me right now.

1) I've been a guns advocate for years. I donated over 6 months of my time last year to Organizing for America (the community outreach program of the Obama campaign.) One of the MAJOR issues I was fighting for was gun control (and this is way before any of the recent shootings.) I worked hand in hand with community members in low income and high crime areas fighting for the beliefs we all shared (gun control being one of them.)

2) Did you really care about what Gaga chooses for stage props before the shootings? I'm sure you didn't. NO ONE cared before any of this happened. Her art shouldn't be compromised for what you any one else not connected with the incidents believe.

3) She's been using guns in her performance art for a while now and in ways that could be perceived to be worse than how she uses them in the BTWB.

4) If a group of citizens connected with the shootings had asked her to refrain from using guns for a couple dates in the area- fine but the whole tour doesn't have to change because of it.

5) "Numbnuts" was a nice touch. yawn.

Your hypothetical situation:

6) I wouldn't care if Gaga continued to use knives.

7) Whether a someone is gay or not has nothing to do with the gravity of a person's death.

It's actually offensive that you've brought me into this. The show didn't need to be changed but you may remain pressed. :nacho:

Nah your actually completely wrong and she used those guns before huge incidents like the movie theater and school shooting. And yeah, the shooting effected the whole country so she should take them out for the whole country.

The person that your replying to said it best, no one cares here unless its a gay teen

Gagaloo911

At least the media can't cause a craze about it now, saying she's "Glamorizing guns and blah blah blah"

Archived