Yes but it might not sound good! Just a warning

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALittleMonsta
1 hour ago, Noah said:

Can you do this? :pawsup:

Here it is:

Also yall, we can make a half-decent fanmade Gaga with this tool! I can take care of the production! We will make Gaga her album so she can have a break!
Yeah but I know there are people with mixed feelings about this AI, and I am only using this AI for fun, no harm for Gaga! 

SpookyKid

Omg, can you do that fake princess die studio version?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Princess die?

I might take this down later or not because this feels wrong to do honestly, but for now enjoy

ALittleMonsta
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Omg, can you do that fake princess die studio version?

Done

wow, I'm loving what you're doing! would it be possible for you to make one with The reflex, by Duran duran? I've been a little obsessed with this idea for a while now.

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

I might take this down later or not because this feels wrong to do honestly, but for now enjoy

BITCH you have a hit thread waiting for you with this one.. TYSM I'm cryn :cyanlights:

1 hour ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Here it is:

Also yall, we can make a half-decent fanmade Gaga with this tool! I can take care of the production! We will make Gaga her album so she can have a break!
Yeah but I know there are people with mixed feelings about this AI, and I am only using this AI for fun, no harm for Gaga! 

Omg this sounds so BTW vocally.. How did you do this? How many samples did you put into the AI? 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ALittleMonsta
Just now, Noah said:

Omg this sounds so BTW vocally.. How did you do this? How many samples did you put into the AI? 

About 110 ish, which is 10 minutes worth of data. It is still not enough to produce actual good results, it just got lucky with this song! I used a youtube tutorial

Oh my god, this is kinda scary. Imagine if in the future we are able to recreate popstar's real voices and make them sing whatever we like. Music will kinda die.

Just now, ALittleMonsta said:

About 110 ish, which is 10 minutes worth of data. It is still not enough to produce actual good results, it just got lucky with this song! I used a youtube tutorial

Ooo that‘s interesting, does it get better the more samples are added? I heard some Ava Max ones on Twitter the other day and they were insanely good but for example some Ariana ones I heard sounded super bad. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ALittleMonsta
Just now, Noah said:

Ooo that‘s interesting, does it get better the more samples are added? I heard some Ava Max ones on Twitter the other day and they were insanely good but for example some Ariana ones I heard sounded super bad. 

The ari ones I heard on youtube are SUPER accurate, and yes! The more samples added the more accurate it will be because it gathers more information about the voice, especially when the voice samples all represent different pitches and singing styles.

1 minute ago, ALittleMonsta said:

The ari ones I heard on youtube are SUPER accurate, and yes! The more samples added the more accurate it will be because it gathers more information about the voice, especially when the voice samples all represent different pitches and singing styles.

Ooo, I think we should make it a GGD Mission to create a huge sample package for Gaga. Especially since her speaking voice is so low, this could cover many bases 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ALittleMonsta
Just now, Noah said:

Ooo, I think we should make it a GGD Mission to create a huge sample package for Gaga. Especially since her speaking voice is so low, this could cover many bases 

Yes, I can send the zip I already have created and u can keep feeding it food! A couple things to keep in mind are that they must not have too much instrumentals in them since they are supposed to be acapellas and if acapellas, dry acapellas are the best type of acapellas (my mistake that some of the audio clips aren't dry acapellas but that's not too bad)

Archived