Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

DJWS is like a toxic ex boyfriend my gosh

Respectfully, my friend,  you don't know him, he is not like this at all

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I feel like he wants to force her on going back to ARPTOP when it seems she doesn't want tho

You want to know what he's hearing day in,  day out, from fans on social media, fans in real life, and even from his Uber driver? Everyone is asking Paul for ARTPOP 2.  

Everyone. I think I even asked once when i interviewed him for ggd. He is so nice about it all. But he is the one under a lot of pressure from fans. And the major problem is the fact that legally the songs are tied up with Troy Carter and the messy split LG had with the label.  So he does want to do it right because all the fans talk about is AP2. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

51 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Respectfully, my friend,  you don't know him, he is not like this at all

Exactly! In all interviews I‘ve seen him in, he seems so passionate about music and respectful about Music and all things including it. Despite writing and producing Songs that sold millions, he never decided to only work with mainstream artists and produce lifeless hits. He is truly someone with a huge heart!

Spoiler

and he has to marry me now I think

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

M i K E Y

People really saying she hates ARTPOP (like you know her irl) when she expressed her love for it in 2021 and recently commented „my soul“ on a TikTok about ARTPOP?

StressedOut

This whole situation is a masterclass in manifestation 

I'm kinda ambivalent, but a little droplet moment would be cute 

JazzGa
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Me with the act II hole:

dive belly flop GIF

IM OFF THE DEEP END :bradley: WATCH AS I DIVE IN 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

“Avant garde” is a bit of a stretch imo buuuut nice to see the album getting some love. I feel like we’ll never see DWUW in any form again (though would love to be proven wrong), but I feel like a little something maybe 1-3 songs will be dropped for the kids. That would be cute.

Mister Gaga

No lies detected. ARTPOP made me a fan. It's the most Gaga album, the most ambitious, rebel, forward thinking and unlike any other project we've heard (or listened) from a mainstream artist

monketsharona

I objectively think the only thing possible is DWUW solo demo being released. Mainly because of some contract issues. 

If I'm not wrong, from the legal documents that leaked few years ago, it was said that she can't release / use unreleased songs from the past. (Probably a way for Interscope to protect that material the day she decides to leave tbh :enigma:). 

A lot of her fans are trashing her for cancelling things but actually think she has not a lot to say if the label don't want to release some stuff. I remember Gaga told during JWT backstage sessions that she was wishing releasing a Joanne B-side album (including Frankensteined song) and it did not happened. I'm sure it was the same kind of contract / legal **** that was blocking her to do. 

Anyway if nothing happens this year for any 'new' ARTPOP material, honestly, just let it rest in the past. That's nothing will ever see the light in the future.

ScreamQueen007
12 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

Omg Im so hyped for what she might do for the 10th anniversary! Releasing dwuw solo as DJWS suggested would be amazing tbh

The DWUW solo was released years ago. Around same time as ARTPOP. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

The DWUW solo was released years ago. Around same time as ARTPOP. 

I think DJWS meant including the solo version in officially to the ARTPOP album on streaming services, which is not the case as of now. 

Archived