Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MTV: “ARTPOP foretold pop’s future”

Meat

Featured Posts

Just now, Julien Lockhart said:

Not in the article but he's the one who said : ask her if you'all want an act 2

We talk about all of her project everyday btw

He can be lovely irl and a nice person tho, I just don't like his vibes about ARPTOP

I feel like he wants to force her on going back to ARPTOP when it seems she doesn't want tho

he also talks about stuff other than ARTPOP, he did a whole interview with one of the mods here about Bloody Mary

i think you're just projecting a negative vibe onto him when he's just responding to everyone talking about ARTPOP

and he's right, the best person to ask for act 2 is gaga herself :poot:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

he also talks about stuff other than ARTPOP, he did a whole interview with one of the mods here about Bloody Mary

i think you're just projecting a negative vibe onto him when he's just responding to everyone talking about ARTPOP

twerk GIF by Big Brother UK

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Julien Lockhart
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

Yeah I saw this and it was funny when the song was made by dj snake at first lmao but it's another debate

Yeah he's right cause at the end of the day she decides

But he's a good friend of her, why did he needs us ? Just ask her about ARPTOP

He ate my heart

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t think she’s gonna release “act 2” but she could put out a cute ep with DWYW solo, Brooklyn Nights and Partynauseous. That would be enough for me. She would acknowledge the anniversary and release the songs that somehow belonged to the era( Partynauseous being on the tour and she sang BN on artrave) without spilling the actual unreleased tracks / unfinished demos 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Nite said:

I love the positive attention the album gets nowadays.

But did anyone else think "I think she’s here for it…" sounded way more vague than expected? To me it sounds like she's not involved in his plans so far. 

Of course she isn't, he's the only one talking about that 😂

Space Cowboy
9 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Princess Die studio version release please :tony:

Oh please :heart: one can dream.

I want to emphasize that a lot of work went into BTW 10 Year anniversary album. Those collabs take a lot of boring admin work — sitting in rooms, signing papers, and having conversations about vision and stuff. Getting Kylie and Ollie and the others wasn’t a flip decision where the other goes “sure girl!”  It takes work.

Also I don’t know how many of you were aware of this but they put up wheat posters all around downtown Manhattan for it. (Those are the posters they glue onto bricks walls and those green wooden walls they put around construction sites.)

So what I’m saying is: mother ain’t afraid to intentionally revisit the past and out work into it. I think we should be hopeful for something cool. 

RAMROD

If that's the case for MTV, then why didn't they let Gaga perform APPLAUSE the way she wanted to on VMA then? :patrizia:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Papergangstuh

Unless she literally releases everything, does a new photo shoot for the album, goes on tour, releases 10 music videos and promotes it… then a very vocal and very annoying 20% of you are going to riot. She’s kinda screwed either way.

i look forward to her single tweet on the anniversary and maybe a demo “leaking.” 

The meltdowns are going to be fun :huntyga:

3 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Sis he's talking about ARPTOP everyday, told us to "harass" Gaga for an act 2

It's like he's stuck in the past when it seems Gaga has moved forward this project

I do not say she didn't love ARTPOP but ARTPOP meant trauma to her and many other things, I'm exhausted for her 

I feel like he's the only one who wants to go back on the ARPTOP project like it's his project 

I know he loves the album as many of us but he has to move forward

My favorite album is Monster but I don't want her to go back into the monster era

I just want her to be happy with what she wants to do, if she wants to go back on ARTPOP then Go girl and yaaas but if she doesn't then leave her alone :messga:

He really never said to harass Gaga, but he did basically say to harass interscope by keeping talking about it because they have to give the greenlight 

They actually say in the article to NOT bombard her :littlepotter: 

Butters Stotch

I'm ready for a whole year of rumours and hints about "secret projects" for the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP and then nothing happening on November :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

PartySick
7 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Let's not get too deep into an ACT 2 hole haha. But yay!! I do think we can be optimistic about ~ yes ~ something fun will happen this year for the 10 year anniversary. 

Me with the act II hole:

dive belly flop GIF

🖤

Archived