💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

MTV: “ARTPOP foretold pop’s future”

Meat

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

This is so wonderful. And DJWS is so respectful and tactful about how he approaches this. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

This is so wonderful. And DJWS is so respectful and tactful about how he approaches this. 

He's pretty much like I know y'all want it but just don't hold you breath and honestly I think that's are best option approaching this. Literally this whole thing can go any direction and the anticipation will only grow stronger as the months go by :ohno:

Helxig
48 minutes ago, doraemon said:

According to DJ White Shadow, the track was “completely done” before Kelly’s inclusion, which was a last-minute decision both he and Gaga regret. “I wish we would’ve put the song out without him, because it was still my favorite song [on the album] without him,” he told MTV News. “Maybe for the 10-year, I’ll see if I can suggest resurrecting the demo for that one.”

That'd be this version that's been floating around for yeeeeears

I ALWAYS liked this version much better! I hate R Kelly's verse in place of the verse about her body belonging to her fans while she's on stage. It ruins the message

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JustTea
1 hour ago, doraemon said:

According to DJ White Shadow, the track was “completely done” before Kelly’s inclusion, which was a last-minute decision both he and Gaga regret. “I wish we would’ve put the song out without him, because it was still my favorite song [on the album] without him,” he told MTV News. “Maybe for the 10-year, I’ll see if I can suggest resurrecting the demo for that one.”

OH YES PLEASEEEEEEE, we need it on Spotify :giveup: Or with another feat like TheWeeknd :diane: That's all I'm asking for the 10th anniversary (everything else is a plus) :pray:

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I ALWAYS liked this version much better! I hate R Kelly's verse in place of the verse about her body belonging to her fans while she's on stage. It ruins the message

Yes, but it's not on Spotify (anymore actually, since it was removed along with the OG version) :messga:

Thus it barely generates more streams/sales for the album, YouTube versions are often removed too... :smh:

Roughhouse Dandy

excited ric flair GIF

Bring on ALL the ARTPOP content this year. Let's gooooooooooooo

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

monketsharona

'It might not be exactly what you think it’s going to be' in other words : no new music from ARTPOP

SevenWonder
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

God DWUW is such an amazing song. It's easy to forget that it's a near perfect pop song. 

If they release DWUW solo version Spotify better transfer the 120 million streams from the original to the solo version :trollga:

monketsharona

ARTPOP may not be my favorite album but I'd take any new music by her. That said in the interview they seem to say it's technically hard to make it happen because of some label shits. 

The interesting part is the fact they say the ARTPOP 2.0 was full of poppier songs that mean it could actually do good in 2023.

But I won't hold my breath. Even if I would not understand Interscope blocking this while she has no music coming in years.

And yeah please release DWUW solo demo officially. ARTPOP is missing one of its best songs. 

4 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

DJWS is like a toxic ex boyfriend my gosh

how? he just seems to really love the project and has a lot of excitement for a potential act 2 like the rest of us :what:

mother, what must i do?

Julien Lockhart
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

how? he just seems to really love the project and has a lot of excitement for a potential act 2 like the rest of us :what:

Sis he's talking about ARPTOP everyday, told us to "harass" Gaga for an act 2

It's like he's stuck in the past when it seems Gaga has moved forward this project

I do not say she didn't love ARTPOP but ARTPOP meant trauma to her and many other things, I'm exhausted for her 

I feel like he's the only one who wants to go back on the ARPTOP project like it's his project 

I know he loves the album as many of us but he has to move forward

My favorite album is Monster but I don't want her to go back into the monster era

I just want her to be happy with what she wants to do, if she wants to go back on ARTPOP then Go girl and yaaas but if she doesn't then leave her alone :messga:

He ate my heart

I love the positive attention the album gets nowadays.

But did anyone else think "I think she’s here for it…" sounded way more vague than expected? To me it sounds like she's not involved in his plans so far. 

14 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Sis he's talking about ARPTOP everyday, told us to "harass" Gaga for an act 2

cus WE talk about ARTPOP everyday which is also his work too and he didn't mention harassing her in the article :huh:

people who have actually interacted with him on here say he's wonderful and lovely irl

mother, what must i do?

Julien Lockhart
Just now, NATAH said:

cus WE talk about ARTPOP everyday which is also his work too and he didn't mention harassing her in the article :huh:

people who have actually interacted with him on here say he's wonderful and lovely irl

Not in the article but he's the one who said : ask her if you'all want an act 2

We talk about all of her project everyday btw

He can be lovely irl and a nice person tho, I just don't like his vibes about ARPTOP

I feel like he wants to force her on going back to ARPTOP when it seems she doesn't want tho

He ate my heart

Archived