💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Agatha: Coven Of Chaos Has Changed Its Title Again?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

No official announcement yet, but today, the actor, Joe Locke, who would play adult Billie posted a tease from the set.

Fm2zISuWAA8JWB1?format=jpg&name=medium

See something interesting? Yup, the series title has changed!

With all the NDAs that MCU actors are put under, things like this shouldn't pass easily, this post must be elaborate and got a green light by Feige, right?

If legit, this will be second name change, the original title was Agatha: House Of Harkness, before changed to Agatha: Coven Of Chaos

What do you think of this new title? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy

Oh so she's still stuck in Westview. Poor her. :river:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Reality

I don't think it's a new title. It could just be the working title. Either that or it might just be a little joke for the cast/crew while they're on set. 

🃏🖤👹

Space Cowboy

It might be a pseudo-name during production, many directors will name their movie with a different working title while still filming. Idk why tho.

skaxboy

Maybe it’s like WandaVision with the spoof sitcom bit. “Agatha All Along” was a such a great moment on the original series. 

I personally prefer House of Harkness. Either way I am looking forward to this show most of all. Then Armor Wars. 

DelusionalGaga

I think it's some inside joke for the crew. It must be a reference to Mare of Easttown, which was Wandavision's main competition during award season 2 years ago. The font looks the same

hdtv.webp

Archived