💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

RQ: Lady Gaga on WWHL

Bazaar

Featured Posts

Hey guys :) 

Do you know where can I watch or download the full episode of Gaga in Watch What Happens Live back in 2013? 

This is the only video I found in full length but the quality is so bad and it has Italian subs on  screen..

I looked everywhere and I can’t find it so I’ll really appreciate your help!

Ugh, that was such a good segment. I laugh so hard every time. Girl was drunk and practically a comedian :vegas: I don't have a link but I hope someone shares one!

I can't find it either, even the Gaga Media Archive link is dead :(

I do have it on a hard drive, but I'm not at home and won't be for over a week...

If no one else has it by then, tag me next Friday :laughga:

actually. the interview can be found at GagaMediaArchives. the individual link is broken. but when opening the folder with all the files (in the links at the end of the ARTPOP interviews page) this interview can be downloaded there

Head Empty

Semi off-topic but I had a dream last night that she went on this show again and revealed that all this time she was actually a character played by Willem Dafoe :messga:

Spoiler

UnnaturalDefiniteGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

Thank you all for replying!! 

5 hours ago, diegoandre said:

actually. the interview can be found at GagaMediaArchives. the individual link is broken. but when opening the folder with all the files (in the links at the end of the ARTPOP interviews page) this interview can be downloaded there

I opened the file with all the interviews and it’s not downloading the WWHL interview :sweat:

Stephen
16 hours ago, Bazaar said:

This is the only video I found in full length but the quality is so bad and it has Italian subs on  screen..

I have it without the subtitles but it's basically the same poor quality as this :noparty:

Standing-o

I've been looking for awhile. I think I have this on a bootleg dvd though. In better quality and no subtitles. I will try to upload it today

6 hours ago, Standing-o said:

I've been looking for awhile. I think I have this on a bootleg dvd though. In better quality and no subtitles. I will try to upload it today

Please do :zilla:

6 hours ago, diegoandre said:

Not working :(

JustifyMyLove
On 1/19/2023 at 12:18 PM, Bazaar said:

Thank you all for replying!! 

I opened the file with all the interviews and it’s not downloading the WWHL interview :sweat:

On 1/19/2023 at 3:26 AM, LaLa said:

I can't find it either, even the Gaga Media Archive link is dead :(

I do have it on a hard drive, but I'm not at home and won't be for over a week...

If no one else has it by then, tag me next Friday :laughga:

On 1/20/2023 at 3:00 AM, Bazaar said:

Please do :zilla:

Not working :(

Here's the working link! https://mega.nz/file/RD1SBYZI#ObkbLR146D-iSSqXctsu1DilJuKpsJy6RUJ6bd3abqg

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Flippy
1 hour ago, Bazaar said:

Idk why but it’s still not working for me :( maybe because I’m to open it via a mobile

Correct. You’d have to download the file through a computer :) 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived