Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remembering Desperate Housewives

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Back then it was my favourite show and it's still one of my favourites. I loved all the girls and I was very sad when Nicollete left the show, and cried a lot when it came to its end.

I remember one of my favourite scenes being Edie fighting a lot of waitresses just because she thought Karl was cheating her with one of them. Actually all the scenes involving Susan and Edie were super hilarious.

P.S.: justice for Angie. I wish she had stayed. But I had to admit Renee was practically my favourite during the last seasons.

Prostitute Barbie

I recently rewatched season 7 and want to rewatch all the rest of them. I loved this show since I was about 13 and always will. Apart from the addictive storylines it was my first time really seeing gay characters on TV and that meant a lot to me growing up and made me feel there wasn’t something wrong with me. Some of my favorite episodes were the ones with Mrs. Huber’s sister Felicia in season 1-2 and 7. She was such a dark and hilarious character. 

Flippy

It was the first American tv show I watched beginning to end! Still in love with the show up to this day! 
Bree was always my favorite! “Rex cries after he ejaculates” will always be my favorite quote! :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 weeks later...

Archived