💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Lambert on Theo James: "another straight man playing a gay icon"

COOOK

Featured Posts

sarahb

Wanting only gay actors to play gay roles will just result in closeted gay people being made to forcibly out themselves to avoid backlash.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazmineRice
3 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I think Adam can forgive him if he brings out the prosthetic c0ck again :awkney:

What’s the story about the prosthetic c0ck? They referenced in on WWHL but idk what it means for the show?

Monstermilo

gay actors should be cast for gay roles IDEALLY

theres TONS of gay actors 

imagine if a white man was cast as MLK or malcolm X. or if a man was cast to play a historically female figure......

representation is important. i love theo james and hes hot AF, but i just feel like theres so many gay actors out there who could play the part - it would be a diff story if there werent any qualified gay actors to play the part, but i could list 10 lol

Monstermilo

3 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

This is it.  There are not enough roles for gay actors.  Gay actors rarely get to play straight roles and when a straight actor plays a gay role it’s a slap in the face.

straight people have never been oppressed, thats the difference

Natalia Kills

The gatekeeping some areas of the LGBT community have adopted sorta disappoints me. It seems hypocritical. 

The way I understand it, we should let good actors play good characters, it's acting for a reason. There's no rules on embodying characters that aren't you as a person. It actually encourages people to be more empathetic to others if anything. 

I think it's good to have straight men play gay roles since it introduces them and the public to the realities of being gay. And the same goes for gay men taking on straight roles btw, it's just business. 

2 hours ago, Shipper said:

I just saw 2 seasons of White Lotus 3 days ago and I really love it but I cannot remember this actor. :derpga:

He seems forgettable. 

He was the hottest guy of that season and a main protagonist :saladga:

Shipper
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

He was the hottest guy of that season and a main protagonist :saladga:

Season 1 or 2? :saladga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

AURAOFSHEISSE
35 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

What’s the story about the prosthetic c0ck? They referenced in on WWHL but idk what it means for the show?

Theo had a nude scene in the first episode of white lotus, highly recommend :partysick:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Bonkers

Jonathan Bailey is gay and was the freaking Viscount!!

622f5218843ef30018e6e21b?width=700

There was a bit of spark missing in some of his scenes, but:

OMG THIS SCENE  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Theo had a nude scene in the first episode of white lotus, highly recommend :partysick:

Not worth it since it’s just a prosthetic. Most US shows have prosthetic penises and stunt doubles for butt shots. 

Shipper
4 minutes ago, Aussie said:

First one.

I had to google and realized he was the obnoxious guy from season 2. :derpga:
Yeah, no wonder I don't remember him.
I watched White Lotus for solely for Jennifer Coolidge.
Happy New Year GIF by HBO

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived