💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson biopic is in the works

Dennis

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

A very well-made biopic about Michael would be something I would really be interested in watching.

I'm excited to see what they come up with.

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This is difficult task, he is such a huge figure, and got a lot of things going on in his life, a 2-3 hours movie would cut it, so good luck to the director lmao

The Jacksons American Dream was the best attempt so far at telling his story, and that was a mini series on TV. So we will see how this movie will become, hopefully the vibe will be grand, more of  Bohemian Rhapsody and less Whitney: I Wanna Dance With Somebody 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy
15 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

Is this shade towards Haus Labs visuals? :franminervini:

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding I love Haus Labs!

PLS I just spat my diet coke

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This is difficult task, he is such a huge figure, and got a lot of things going on in his life, a 2-3 hours movie would cut it, so good luck to the director lmao

The Jacksons American Dream was the best attempt so far at telling his story, and that was a mini series on TV. So we will see how this movie will become, hopefully the vibe will be grand, more of  Bohemian Rhapsody and less Whitney: I Wanna Dance With Somebody 

Wait I haven't watched the Whitney doc, is it no good?? :(

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Wait I haven't watched the Whitney doc, is it no good?? :(

It is good but the vibe is more like streaming shows than a grand biopic movie. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

12 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Well the established line on this site is that we believe people who allegedly are victims of SA unless they are Michael Jackson's.

I don't think, anyone, regardless of their allegation, should be believed automatically. We should always respect them, hear them out, and make our own assessment of whether we think the allegations are turthful or not. If we start automatically believing people 100%, it'll open the door for the abuse of the SA cause. And it'll do more harm than good to real SA victims.

In the case of Michael Jackson, he is no longer alive. He's not here to defend himself. The idea we can cancel someone's entire legacy based on something completely unproven, and the fact that he's not even here to defend himself against it, sounds very unfair to me.

So I respect their right to come out with these allegations, but at the same time, I have yet to see anything that corroborates or supports these claims. So for now, they are unsubstantiated claims.

Agunimon
On 1/18/2023 at 2:10 PM, pachinko said:

I hope Gaga gets the lead role. :derpga:

she already bought his clothes :vegas:

myluis617

Wonder if they’ll dive into all tue abuse he suffered from his father as well as the weird alarms he had set up in his house so he would know when people were gonna come into a room where he would spend with kids… 

I feel like the only way it could work is through deep faking but imagine the controversy :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived