💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga attended UFO investigation event hosted by Sean Parker

sara57

Featured Posts

This shook me to my core! I am a very avid follower of the UAP topic and to hear Gary Nolan tell us about Gaga’s interest at a very technical private event about them….wow

and when Lue Elizondo confirmed Gaga was there I nearly sh*t my pants :laughga:

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

It's genuinely fascinating to me that Harry Reid was such a believer in it and that the government had so much stuff...what did he know????

the short answer is a LOT I think. Reid hinted about UFO crash retrieval projects from pre-2000 too.

I highly recommend giving the podcast a full listen for those that are interested in the subject matter! Tiny Klaus is also an excellent account to follow. 

IMHO the UAP disclosure process is perhaps the biggest story of our (any?) time. If what they say is true about these objects, understanding them could fundamentally change human existence — science, technology, art, our understanding of time/space/dimensions and “new physics”…. Just.. wow :saladga:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Catnikko
26 minutes ago, Politico said:

IMHO the UAP disclosure process is perhaps the biggest story of our (any?) time. If what they say is true about these objects, understanding them could fundamentally change human existence — science, technology, art, our understanding of time/space/dimensions and “new physics”…. Just.. wow :saladga:

This, i really really hope it happens in my lifetime

Actual patient
  • YAAAS 1

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, catsounds said:

This, i really really hope it happens in my lifetime

Because of our matching pics, I thought for a second "Wait did I comment this??"

• LMAO 4

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, LG666 said:

Like UFO's: I'll believe it when I see it.

Eh well as someone who lived in the desert basically, I have seen many crazy things in my life. I 100% believe in them. Also it would be fun to go to a UFO event tbh 

• Shook 1

12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She's prepping for her role in the upcoming musical remake of Alien

I'm just a sweet xenomorph from xenomorphic, Xenomorphia 

75a3f653407f5249ec37332395654fa6--alien-

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • YAAAS 4

moonsago

I absolutely believe in aliens except I don’t believe they are from ‘other planets’ but rather other dimensions. And I believe they also represent humanity, the degenerate side of it that got into extreme hibridization programs and artificial intelligence. There are accounts of people that were abducted that describe them as being souless, biological robots. Also their obsessions with collecting genetic material to create hybrid babies is their way to re-enter the regenerative stream of humanity that continues to reincarnate and live on because they know once they degenerate and die they will be stuck in ‘hell’ or the ‘8th sphere’. But we see humanity taking this route again with miss E-lon and his obsession with mars and merging between humans and machines, etc. Aliens are very much a spiritual topic, as this world is spiritual in nature. There are ties to Hitler and the nazis and his ‘perfect race’ attempt, the story is HUGE but anyways, people think this stuff is nonsense when it’s not at all and Hollyweird knows it. 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

PartySick
3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I absolutely believe in aliens except I don’t believe they are from ‘other planets’ but rather other dimensions. And I believe they also represent humanity, the degenerate side of it that got into extreme hibridization programs and artificial intelligence. There are accounts of people that were abducted that describe them as being souless, biological robots. Also their obsessions with collecting genetic material to create hybrid babies is their way to re-enter the regenerative stream of humanity that continues to reincarnate and live on because they know once they degenerate and die they will be stuck in ‘hell’ or the ‘8th sphere’. But we see humanity taking this route again with miss Elon and his obsession with mars and merging between humans and machines, etc. Aliens are very much a spiritual topic, as this world is spiritual in nature. There are ties to Hitler and the nazis and his ‘perfect race’ attempt, the story is HUGE but anyways, people think this stuff is nonsense when it’s not at all and Hollyweird knows it. 

So, I don't believe any of this but I did always think it was more likely that the stereotypical grey alien would be future humans rather than completely alien species from a far away place.

Time travel seems just as likely as intergalactic travel tbh :lolly:

And if humans became a space faring species, we would evolve those adaptations. Larger heads/brains, bigger and more sensitive eyes, more twiggy limbs in low gravity, etc.

🖤

moonsago
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

So, I don't believe any of this but I did always think it was more likely that the stereotypical grey alien would be future humans rather than completely alien species from a far away place.

Time travel seems just as likely as intergalactic travel tbh :lolly:

And if humans became a space faring species, we would evolve those adaptations. Larger heads/brains, bigger and more sensitive eyes, more twiggy limbs in low gravity, etc.

Yes, kinda like that. I believe time travel is essentially interdimensional traveling, dimensions are timelines and these beings travel between them, they are ‘future versions of us’ indeed or ‘past versions of us’ that lived during the Atlantian period. They hybridized themselves by merging with machines or other animals to have different characteristics to ‘survive’ the world they are also changing with Technology, except their downfall was fixating on the intellect and leaving the emotional body behind. Focusing JUST on the intelect turns you into a robot while focusing JUST on the emotional body turns you into an animal, being human is the balance of both. That’s kinda what Jesus respresented, the balance between lucifer ( the etherial  ) and ahriman ( the material ) if you dive deep into esoteric studies of religions. It’s okay, I don’t mind people not believing in it because it’s very challanging and if I didn’t have personal experiences with certain things I wouldn’t either tbh, but that’s what made me research further. 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i’m not surprised Gaga goes to tech conferences. 

i mean Haus Labs is basically an extension of her technology fascination. 

DANCE SEX ART POP TECH 4ever 

Catnikko
3 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Because of our matching pics, I thought for a second "Wait did I comment this??"

yah I'm having the same issue so i just had to grasp and find a new one :fatcat:

Actual patient

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, catsounds said:

yah I'm having the same issue so i just had to grasp and find a new one :fatcat:

Sorry! :sweat:

• Love 1

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Sorry! :sweat:

haha noo! It's such an iconic pic I'm surprised there isn't way more people with it :air: 

Actual patient

This is literally the best thread I’ve seen since 2013 lol, love reading everyone’s theories and beliefs and experiences on the topic

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Eh well as someone who lived in the desert basically, I have seen many crazy things in my life. I 100% believe in them. Also it would be fun to go to a UFO event tbh 

if you feel comfortable i wanna know more sis :stalkga:

LunaUniverse

I’m not surprised at all :giggle: She’s always been a nerd at heart

I wonder if the aliens play Venus in those UFO radios :flutter:

1# Samoyed Stan

• River locked this topic