Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga attended UFO investigation event hosted by Sean Parker

sara57

Featured Posts

Roronoa
4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Pretty sure she did it because she thinks Harley Quinn would be interested in UFOs :ladyhaha:

Omg this is so her. Walking the extra mile (ancient city style) to get into character. I can see it being true. :laughga: :volantis:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

Mother of Puppies
52 minutes ago, Ivy said:

We don't have any other news of her:bradley:

True, but seeing the reactions here I thought it was something scandalous :franminervini:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • LMAO 2

huh?? "funds my lab through his cancer foundation" uses cancer money for ur UFO stuff?? :chica:

but cool for Gaga to be involved 

so this is how she got the inspiration for the chromatica space thingy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, AkariGaga said:

I am pretty positive he mistakes Kesha as Gaga.I mean who else is blonde, white female popstar and interested in UFOs.

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/kesha-ufo-sighting-joshua-tree-spaceship-rainbow-album-7858028/

Why would Kesha and not Gaga be at an event hosted by the organisation headed by Gaga’s boyfriend? 

• Thanks 4

AkariGaga
5 minutes ago, Meat said:

Why would Kesha and not Gaga be at an event hosted by the organisation headed by Gaga’s boyfriend? 

Ok that makes more sense now.

Because when I think about UFO enthusiastic pop stars , Demi and Kesha are the first ones to pop up in my mind.

• Love 2

Reginald

LOL it feels like I'm on the wrong website seeing this news :lmao:

I follow the modern UFO investigations very closely, and am used to seeing conversations about Garry Nolan, Lue Elizondo, TinyKlaus, and others every day, but not here, or involving Lady Gaga.

Soft disclosure, perhaps a UFO movie starring Gaga soon?

Edited by Reginald
BlackSwan Cat & Mouse
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

LilyLark
2 hours ago, weed said:

huh?? "funds my lab through his cancer foundation" uses cancer money for ur UFO stuff?? :chica:

but cool for Gaga to be involved 

Sean Parker is insanely wealthy (like more than a billion dollars type of wealthy). I'm sure the dude just misspoke and meant that he funds the UFO stuff through one of his foundations, not his cancer foundation.

*So I just googled, and the Parker Foundation apparently has a ton of areas...not just cancer...so it's one foundation but with multiple arms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LilyLark
1 hour ago, AkariGaga said:

Ok that makes more sense now.

Because when I think about UFO enthusiastic pop stars , Demi and Kesha are the first ones to pop up in my mind.

Sean Parker is a very strange dude with billions of dollars. It doesn't surprise me that one of the things he funded was UFO research, although to be fair he has donated hundreds of millions to cancer research and more mainstream charitable causes.

And Gaga's boyfriend works for him, so yeah, it probably was Gaga there.

PartySick
29 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I follow the modern UFO investigations very closely, and am used to seeing conversations about Garry Nolan, Lue Elizondo, TinyKlaus, and others every day, but not here, or involving Lady Gaga.

Yas Fire in the Sky 2 with Gaga playing all the aliens :pray:

🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

LilyLark
32 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It's genuinely fascinating to me that Harry Reid was such a believer in it and that the government had so much stuff...what did he know????

• Thanks 3

• River locked this topic