💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cate Blanchett mentions Gaga in a podcast

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Awakened M
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

I really think Gaga's decision to pull back from sharing her personal life with the public has restored some of the mystique surrounding her celebrity status. She's become the elusive chanteuse who pops up just to slay whether it be starring in a major film, winning awards, singing at the presidential inauguration, embarking on a stadium tour, championing and accompanying Tony Bennett for his final performance, etc.

We're still in the Gaga renaissance period that started with A Star is Born, and her ambition is seemingly endless. Soon we'll be getting a first look at her Harley Quinn portrayal which will likely break the internet again. Truly nobody is doing it like her.

I love you. :kara:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

wow imagine a movie with gaga and cate as lovers

ugh god please i need it.

she/her

YouCanSitWithUs

Love that she is on her mind. 

Y'all....Cate Blanchet is A List. The fact that Cate Blanchet is saying Gaga is "bigger" than her. Like....

crazy. Sometimes we forget just how iconic Gaga really is. Like she is an ESTABLISHED queen now. She is honestly the last legendary pop star. Because none of the other pop people from that era (2008-2013) really have escalated to that level. That A+ category. That untouchable category. Maybe MAYBE Rihanna. But like....she kinda came a bit before Gaga. Riri was more that mid 2000s R&B era. Gaga brought on the resurgence of pop music. 

She really saved her career in 2014. Tony Bennett really did help her with that. I think had Gaga given up she would have been Katy Perry level. But Katy is kind of now...a novelty. Loveable from a different era. "Good for a throwback" like she once said about Mariah Carey. 

But Gaga....Gaga is entering that Madonna/Prince/MJ/Elvis/Beatles/Elton/Queen/Fleetwood Mac/Mariah Carey/Pink Floyd/Britney/Beyonce/Whitney/Janet/Rolling Stones/Nirvana/Tupac/JLo/Eminem category, y'all. The highest category you can get. The category where they sell T shirts of your face at Target 50 years after your dead. lol.

6 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Love that she is on her mind. 

Y'all....Cate Blanchet is A List. The fact that Cate Blanchet is saying Gaga is "bigger" than her. Like....

crazy. Sometimes we forget just how iconic Gaga really is. Like she is an ESTABLISHED queen now. She is honestly the last legendary pop star. Because none of the other pop people from that era (2008-2013) really have escalated to that level. That A+ category. That untouchable category. Maybe MAYBE Rihanna. But like....she kinda came a bit before Gaga. Riri was more that mid 2000s R&B era. Gaga brought on the resurgence of pop music. 

She really saved her career in 2014. Tony Bennett really did help her with that. I think had Gaga given up she would have been Katy Perry level. But Katy is kind of now...a novelty. Loveable from a different era. "Good for a throwback" like she once said about Mariah Carey. 

But Gaga....Gaga is entering that Madonna/Prince/MJ/Elvis/Beatles/Elton/Queen/Fleetwood Mac/Mariah Carey/Pink Floyd/Britney/Beyonce/Whitney/Janet/Rolling Stones/Nirvana/Tupac/JLo/Eminem category, y'all. The highest category you can get. The category where they sell T shirts of your face at Target 50 years after your dead. 

Yeah it's funny. The point Cate is making is that people see her in the supermarket and think to themselves 'I know her from somewhere', but if someone like Gaga goes to the supermarket you end up having to call the fire brigade.

Gaga is on the A+ list and still ascending. If you want to compare her with someone, I think Barbra Streisand is the best fit. Have a read through Barbra's page on wiki, especially her early career. There are some very obvious and very specific parallels with Gaga.

Archived