Jump to content

ūüíô HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ūüíö

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!


monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Crescent Bloom said:

noooooooo, where did you see this because literally all the other locations are saying like 280 euro for pit?

I'll be devastated.

Those are US prices! 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ‚̧ԳŹ Teletubby.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

noooooooo, where did you see this because literally all the other locations are saying like 280 euro for pit?

I'll be devastated.

Sorry VIP por tickets. The only ones available right now. I hope they have regular pit  tickets available 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
Just now, KindnessPunk said:

Should i do pit y’all? Never been to Madonna

if its floor seating i'd stick with that. only go pit if you WANT to stand for many hours and can't get a floor seat you'd be happy with

buy bionic
Link to post
Share on other sites

KindnessPunk
1 minute ago, bionic said:

if its floor seating i'd stick with that. only go pit if you WANT to stand for many hours and can't get a floor seat you'd be happy with

Omg thanks! I did pit for Gaga but idk how different it is for Madonna. I know she’s known for going on late but so did Gaga so idk lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crescent Bloom
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Sorry VIP por tickets. The only ones available right now. I hope they have regular pit  tickets available 

thats what i assumed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Got vip floor tickets :messga:

Hoping this is me tomorrow when I try for London pre-sale!

#JusticeForBritney ‚ô°
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheEdgeof96

Crying - unexpectedly bought a VIP Pit ticket for Seattle. RIP my Amex but I‚Äôm so excited ūüė≠

 lucky star omg GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited! Never seen her live ūüôą, so it's about d*mn time! Applying for Barcelona tickets¬†:bradley:

Anybody knows what is the difference between pit A and pit B, aside of the 50 euros? :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...