Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Update: more dates coming very soon 

source: Madonnas Instagram 

apparently Australia, Latin America dates are coming 

A90-B5558-B2-F8-44-D4-9-A10-A586550-A842

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229

how on earth is she not coming to Philadelphia... she literally did the Madame X tour for a week in Philly at one of its smallest theaters... 

monstertoronto
32 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Update: more dates coming very soon 

source: Madonnas Instagram 

apparently Australia, Latin America dates are coming 

A90-B5558-B2-F8-44-D4-9-A10-A586550-A842

Yassssss!  Hopefully she does Asia also! All the fans deserve to see this and she deserves all the coins. I’m really hoping this tour can buffer her position as highest grossing female touring artist of all time and fend off Taylor. 

MessyTop
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Yassssss!  Hopefully she does Asia also! All the fans deserve to see this and she deserves all the coins. I’m really hoping this tour can buffer her position as highest grossing female touring artist of all time and fend off Taylor. 

I have a feeling she’s gonna tour everywhere with this. I’m sure Asia for sure. Let’s wait and see 

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I have a feeling she’s gonna tour everywhere with this. I’m sure Asia for sure. Let’s wait and see 

This should be her “yellow brick road” tour where she keeps it going for a long time.  But I don’t want her to retire after this. 

Future Lovers

Honestly, part of the reason I think dates for the rest of the world have been so unspoken about is because I don't think they were really as prepared for this to pop off in the way that it is and haven't gotten all of those things locked in tightly. In that thank you video she posted, she seemed a bit lost for words at everything. 

Based on some of the things she said on the RHT, and of course all the chatter about the theaters for MX, I think she really did start to buy into the idea that people didn't care too much to see her anymore. Of course, that was never true, but it's what she's heard a lot of on social media and in the media. It's like they planned this first part of the tour cautiously optimistic of success and instead were given the highest demand she's had in years. 

While I'm sure she was planning to do more of the world from the word go, I wouldn't be shocked if behind the scenes they were making this thing bigger than the original plan. 

Levine

A little OT: here in italy we have this big music show called Festival di Sanremo. It's a contest in which many italian artists present their new song and the juries decide who wins. 

This moring the host said that it'll come an international guest, it's a woman with italian origins but it's not Lady Gaga. Do you think Madonna could do it? The show airs from 7 to 11 of February.

8 minutes ago, Levine said:

A little OT: here in italy we have this big music show called Festival di Sanremo. It's a contest in which many italian artists present their new song and the juries decide who wins. 

This moring the host said that it'll come an international guest, it's a woman with italian origins but it's not Lady Gaga. Do you think Madonna could do it? The show airs from 7 to 11 of February.

wouldn't it be like her 3rd time in the festival?

I hope this time she will say "anch'io" correctly :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Levine
48 minutes ago, River said:

wouldn't it be like her 3rd time in the festival?

I hope this time she will say "anch'io" correctly :ororomunroe:

Yes the third time. Some are saying it's Ariana Grande, other Shakira and other LP (-.-).

Just now, Levine said:

Yes the third time. Some are saying it's Ariana Grande, other Shakira and other LP (-.-).

shakira?

oh yay LP again :alsemanche:

maybe gwen? alicia keys? john travolta?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Levine
30 minutes ago, River said:

shakira?

oh yay LP again :alsemanche:

maybe gwen? alicia keys? john travolta?

Travolta don't think so because he said it's a woman. Anyway on Sunday he'll reveal this host

I'm so happy she added another date for Germany. I didn't manage to get a ticket I could afford for the first show and gave up on it, but now we got some B pit ones for the new date  :party:

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Who’s LP

Archived