đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

What amazes me is that shes playing Staples (crypto) in LA and not Dodger stadium. The capacity is so much smaller

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luv u Sum

songs i really wanna hear areee: god control, hung up, vouge, deeper and deeper, human nature, ray of light, american life, girl gone wild, bitch i'm madonna, and rain !!!! 

Future Lovers
8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

What amazes me is that shes playing Staples (crypto) in LA and not Dodger stadium. The capacity is so much smaller

She famously dislikes stadiums. I’m shocked she’s done as many stadium shows in her career as she has. It seems she’s mostly done them for convince sake in the past, but she tends to spring for arenas where possible. 

Future Lovers
33 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Alright i'm logged in and ready to jump into the queue for this. Wish me luck sistren!

It took me less than 10 minutes once the queue opened, I've got a ticket!

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

It took me less than 10 minutes once the queue opened, I've got a ticket!

Yassss! Where r u sitting?

Future Lovers
10 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Yassss! Where r u sitting?

I’m in the lower seated section (the first seated section up from the floor), directly facing the stage. I paid $257 total including fees! 

Honestly.....I have to give a HUGE thank you to MessyTop for sharing the code. I have an AMAZING VIP seat and it was SO easy. Thank you SO much!!

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, lance13 said:

Honestly.....I have to give a HUGE thank you to MessyTop for sharing the code. I have an AMAZING VIP seat and it was SO easy. Thank you SO much!!

You’re welcome! So glad the fans got amazing seats!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Congrats 

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

You’re welcome! So glad the fans got amazing seats!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Congrats 

Yes king I also got my ticket bc of your code! 

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Yes king I also got my ticket bc of your code! 

Yaaaasss congrats!! I truly can’t wait 

sillynate

35 shows sold out or 35 shows bought out by stubhub (and other 3rd parties owned by Ticketmaster) from Ticketmaster with intentions of re selling at inflated prices????

35 minutes ago, sillynate said:

35 shows sold out or 35 shows bought out by stubhub (and other 3rd parties owned by Ticketmaster) from Ticketmaster with intentions of re selling at inflated prices????

It's fishy. I got lucky and found a ticket for $115, not far from the stage. Same section tickets are now going for over $350.

Ticketmaster is a giant money-making scam that uses loopholes to make people pay more. 

Archived