💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Got my tickets and am so excited! I saw the Madame X show and I personally thought it was brilliant. Looking forward to experiencing a Madonna production in an arena. Yeah baby!

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Got my tickets and am so excited! I saw the Madame X show and I personally thought it was brilliant. Looking forward to experiencing a Madonna production in an arena. Yeah baby!

I really like Madame X tour also. It was very theatrical and cool. But wait till you see her doing her hits in an arena!  

JazmineRice
5 hours ago, bionic said:

so ur markup is +75%

Yes. If you know of anyone wanting to buy them let me know. I just want to break even with all purchases. I can’t really afford to go 😅

bionic
5 hours ago, JazmineRice said:

Yes. If you know of anyone wanting to buy them let me know. I just want to break even with all purchases. I can’t really afford to go 😅

Good luck w that 

buy bionic

JazmineRice
12 hours ago, bionic said:

Good luck w that 

I think I'll let the tickets sit at that price for a minute then bring them down with time. I think I got caught in the dynamic pricing that day because the next day I found seats in the neighboring section 101 row 7 as compared to sections 109 row 13 for about 2/3 the price. Section 109 cost us 1700 with section 101 (slightly better seats and included one of the packages when 109 did not) for 1100.

JazmineRice
5 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Wish me luck, I'm aiming to get tickets Monday

Good luck! Which location?

I’m so excited because she always puts an amazing show and production! What songs are you looking forward to hear? I want definitely something from COADF!

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I’m so excited because she always puts an amazing show and production! What songs are you looking forward to hear? I want definitely something from COADF!

Basically everything off of immaculate collection plus hung up and sorry! 

I tried on all pre sales and got no tickets :( either way I'm gonna go, Madonna is an incredible performers. Hope theres lots of COADF and ROL plus Erotica!!!

Kurtis Thomas

Managed to bag tickets with Amex was offered 3 different prices one was £700 the other £250 rejected both them, managed to get £140 in the end 5 hours after the general sale there’s still some available for the London shows with Amex too, the queuing system is ridiculous it’s a completely random order yet makes out there’s thousands of people in the que before you 😂

Archived