💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazmineRice
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

How u have 'extra' tickets less than a day after they went on sale? What plans fell apart that u can't fix between now and August?

We were helping a friend buy his tickets today(cuz we got ours yesterday but he didn't get his) and we got other seats for cheaper for ourselves too. I'm giving this resale a shot to break even with both tickets. You sound interested. Lmk 😘

MessyTop
Just now, JazmineRice said:

We were helping a friend buy his tickets today(cuz we got ours yesterday but he didn't get his) and we got other seats for cheaper for ourselves too. I'm giving this resale a shot to break even with both tickets. You sound interested. Lmk 😘

Wrong place to re sell. Lol we are literally discussing how bad folk are by scamming fans and then you post 🥴🥴🥴🥴

mr.peter

OK i got my tickets for the 3rd LA show. I just bought a house so I wanted the cheapest tickets possible. I'll be in the nose bleeds but I can put my mind at ease knowing I didn't spend a arm and a leg.

Monster647
2 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Tbh I‘d love to have seated floors over here. You have your own spot, people are not pushing and you can sit if you want after queuing up for hours

Honestly as a person who experienced both, I wastly prefer non-seated GAs. Whole arena & stadium is seated anyways. If you want a seat, you still have options.

But with a seated GA, you basically have no option for a dance area. Dancing in seated areas is quiet constricted and often awkward because there are people sitting who want you to sit to be able to see the stage because they can’t do that sitting if you’re dancing in the row in front of them.

JazmineRice
52 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Wrong place to re sell. Lol we are literally discussing how bad folk are by scamming fans and then you post 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Ah i see. I forgot the read the room 😅 sorry y’all. Do you think I’m selling them for an unreasonable high price? 

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

Ah i see. I forgot the read the room 😅 sorry y’all. Do you think I’m selling them for an unreasonable high price? 

I know, it’s ok. You have to wait to see where the prices end up at the end of the week. But good luck! 

bionic
32 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

What did u pay for them

buy bionic

2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Even when the 4th show got added I saw the resale immediately. Is truly so abusive for the fans, and it’s all Ticketmaster. 

Yeah when I getting my Houston tickets there weee so many resale for insane prices

My God, I got tickets for 200 euros and that hurt a lot, but seeing how prices are skyrocketing I think I should feel fortunate :cryga:

This is my first Madonna concert and with all those new dates I can't help but feeling a bit scared. Will she be able to get ahead? 🙈

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

There’s only one person scamming at them prices lol

bionic
10 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

My God, I got tickets for 200 euros and that hurt a lot, but seeing how prices are skyrocketing I think I should feel fortunate :cryga:

This is my first Madonna concert and with all those new dates I can't help but feeling a bit scared. Will she be able to get ahead? 🙈

I am confident she will be well rested and the scheduled designed to protect her health. Madonna is a trooper without an unwavering work ethic. Don't be scared

buy bionic

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, CelineDion said:

Was able to snag a floor seat for the Saturday MSG performance! It’s the front row of section d so it is right next to one of the catwalks!! Now I need to figure out what to do with my other ticket in the lower bowl - I’ll probably try and sell it I guess 

Totally sell it. You might make money even!

bionic
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

We got tickets for the second Toronto show now too!  Aaaaahhh!!!

See you there :vegas: 

buy bionic

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived