đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to get tickets for mid bowl in Houston :nooo: it was so bad I could see the prices going up 

MessyTop
25 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

E47-F9823-65-BC-4107-9-C07-DFC666-A6-A0-

INSANE LMAO 

Platinum seats are just insane. But they do sell, that’s why Ticketmaster puts the premium on top. I’m in shock I was Anel to get 6th row for standard price 

CelineDion
47 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Yeah!  Mind you, so many fans gets scammed on Twitter. So no bueno. Is truly sad that every concert nowdays is just folk trying to abuse fans. 

I just checked and there are already so many resale tickets available - I don’t understand how that is even possible…

What a scam

MessyTop
Just now, CelineDion said:

I just checked and there are already so many resale tickets available - I don’t understand how that is even possible…

What a scam

Even when the 4th show got added I saw the resale immediately. Is truly so abusive for the fans, and it’s all Ticketmaster. 

JazmineRice

I have 2 extra tickets for LA dates Wednesday the 27th. They're protected with Allianz insurance. $3,000 for both. Section 119 row 13. 

MessyTop
13 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

I have 2 extra tickets for LA dates Wednesday the 27th. They're protected with Allianz insurance. $3,000 for both. Section 119 row 13. 

1500??? Per seat? Gurl 

bionic
10 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I’d want a meet and greet for these prices !

you'll be meeting lots of people in the audience :excited2: 

buy bionic

bionic
13 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

How u have 'extra' tickets less than a day after they went on sale? What plans fell apart that u can't fix between now and August?

buy bionic

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

How u have 'extra' tickets less than a day after they went on sale? What plans fell apart that u can't fix between now and August?

Obviously a person trying to scam fans out of more money. Glad Madonna added shows. That drives the resale value down. 

4 minutes ago, bionic said:

you'll be meeting lots of people in the audience :excited2: 

No me definitely not going 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived