💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I see. So no access to that. Woof. 
I’m gonna try to do the Citibank pre sale today at 2 pm 

are you in the actual legacy fanclub? the one where registration has been discontinued for a few years

buy bionic

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
1 minute ago, bionic said:

are you in the actual legacy fanclub? the one where registration has been discontinued for a few years

I was part of it. But left years ago 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - presales on Ticketmaster, announcement video
bionic
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I was part of it. But left years ago 

if you left before the payments stopped then you wont count

buy bionic

monstertoronto
9 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Seriously she's avoiding Australia AGAIN????

We need to stop calling these things world tours if they're only America and Europe :crossed:

She may add more dates. I wonder if this could become a long term tour like Elton John’s that goes on for years. 

monstertoronto
19 minutes ago, Fzz said:

Looks like the GA Pit will have different themes:shocked:Screenshot-2023-01-17-at-6-44-15-AM.png

I don’t think she always has a pit. For Tebel Heart we had front row seats on the floor and there was no GA

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

if you left before the payments stopped then you wont count

I’ve been part of the fan club for years and I just signed in again at Madonna.com but I don’t have a pass code. How do I get it? 

RAMROD

Aaaaaaaa :nooo:

Which dates should I choose aside from CA dates??? Have a few in mind, such as  NY, Dallas, Atlanta :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
1 minute ago, DenDenTired said:

Unfortunately 

Maybe I won't bother trying to get tix then

1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I’ve been part of the fan club for years and I just signed in again at Madonna.com but I don’t have a pass code. How do I get it? 

Did you used to pay for membership?

buy bionic

monstertoronto
Just now, RAMROD said:

Aaaaaaaa :nooo:

Which dates should I choose aside from CA dates??? Have a few in mind, such as  NY, Dallas, Atlanta :giveup:

Why not all? 😃

monstertoronto
Just now, bionic said:

Maybe I won't bother trying to get tix then

Did you used to pay for membership?

I don’t even remember. I have a vague recollection that maybe I paid a while ago but they have never asked me to pay for a while and I see nothing about paid membership on the site??

bionic
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I don’t even remember. I have a vague recollection that maybe I paid a while ago but they have never asked me to pay for a while and I see nothing about paid membership on the site??

There was a fan club that you paid $50 annual membership fee. They cancelled this fanclub and those who paid in the final year became 'legacy fan club' members. If you aren't in that group you're completely excluded sadly (even if you paid before that, or have since joined for free)

buy bionic

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived