đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Nyc pit tickets are 1000 bucks. Wooof

Same here in Vancouver. Wish I could see what the prices are without the VIP package but I'm afraid they will sell out

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Any info on non VIP Pit tickets? You all think we will have non vip pit tickets?

For me I wasn't able to choose GA Pit 2. I think those will be non vip

MessyTop
Just now, Fzz said:

For me I wasn't able to choose GA Pit 2. I think those will be non vip

Yeah. I hope. I’m gonna wait for the Citibank pre sale and general sale 

monstertoronto

I got floor VIP seats and they were only CAD$760 each!   Really close to two of the catwalks!  I got three tickets and the whole thing including fees cost me less than $2000!! 

bionic
Just now, monstertoronto said:

I got floor VIP seats and they were only CAD$760 each!   Really close to two of the catwalks!  I got three tickets and the whole thing including fees cost me less than $2000!! 

whats so VIP about it? just the seat position?

buy bionic

Pennywise

I "might" be moving to the U.S. next october, but I'll be poor then, so no vegas concert for me :bear:

Anyways wasn't this supposed to be the biggest tour ever or something? Seems to me it's the same cities as everyone else does. "World" tour indeed :bear:

Spoiler

y'all might say "but clown, there might be more legs announced, why would you judge so swiftly?" and my answer is I am ill and bitter thank u :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MessyTop
1 minute ago, bestie said:

Does anyone have a presale code? 🙏🏻

The legacy pre sale codes are unique. Also the pre sale seats are mostly crap in NYC. Not really good seats at all. Nobody is buying them 

ryanxjensen

Icon fan club members aren’t even getting presale codes, I think right now the presale is for insider music business people, friends, family and live nation VIP 

Gimme More

OMG YESSS.

I NEED London tickets!! :giveup:

I cannot believe there is only one UK date so far, it is going to be an absolute blood bath!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Crescent Bloom
22 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Nyc pit tickets are 1000 bucks. Wooof

noooooooo, where did you see this because literally all the other locations are saying like 280 euro for pit?

I'll be devastated.

bionic
Just now, Crescent Bloom said:

noooooooo, where did you see this because literally all the other locations are saying like 280 euro for pit?

I'll be devastated.

dynamic pricing babes

buy bionic

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived