💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
12 minutes ago, Enomis said:

My other friend got row U in a 400+ section. Not afraid of heights or anything, but really worried about being able to actually hear anything properly:enigma:

any feedback here?

i am sure madonna will use a microphone. the speaker systems will be set up adequately

buy bionic

I hope DW / SFL is on the set list :franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, River said:

Me too! Is such a classic and we need those power ballads 

Monster647

Hoping there are GA pit tix left in Toronto dates for general sale… 

I hate how they put stupid ****ing seats on the ground level in North American pop concerts unlike Europe. There is a whole arena full of seats…

LET US DANCE 😅😅😅

BloodyM
1 hour ago, Enomis said:

My other friend got row U in a 400+ section. Not afraid of heights or anything, but really worried about being able to actually hear anything properly:enigma:

any feedback here?

I'm L 408...... I've never attened to a concert and set so high up, hopefully it won't be too bad!

bionic
22 minutes ago, River said:

I think there's a good chance. It seems to be one of Madonna's faves from the 90s era. What show are oyu going to icon? Paris?

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, Mitch XCX said:

I got tickets for one of the London dates :franminervini: shitty seats but they were only £80 each so i can't complain

the best 80 great british pounds you've ever spent

trust me

buy bionic

30 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think there's a good chance. It seems to be one of Madonna's faves from the 90s era. What show are oyu going to icon? Paris?

Milano :artdoll2:

It's excuse to meet the nephews and see madonna at the same weekend :ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CelineDion

Was able to snag a floor seat for the Saturday MSG performance! It’s the front row of section d so it is right next to one of the catwalks!! Now I need to figure out what to do with my other ticket in the lower bowl - I’ll probably try and sell it I guess 

MonsterBall13

Why are floor tickets and some lower bowl tickets over $1k for Toronto???

Gaga's pit tickets were $700 why is this allowed 

Monster647
11 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Why are floor tickets and some lower bowl tickets over $1k for Toronto???

Gaga's pit tickets were $700 why is this allowed 

You’re probably looking at some VIP packages or resales. I had Aug 13 open on my phone and 14 open on my computer. Most normal non-VIP lower bowls were gone already (I queued at 9:50 am). 

Got my section 102 - row 10 lower bowl tickets (area that sees the stage from the front angle aka behind the basket area) for rougly CAD250 each.

But yeah, all floor tickets were pretty much +1k except the back areas around the mix. At that point, I decided on the bowl to have a better angle than looking up since they are seated tickets anyways.

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived