Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Gimme More
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

@Gimme More any luck icon

OMG YESSSSS :bradley::bradley:

I GOT FLOOR SEATS NEXT TO THE CATWALK STAGE FOR THE SECOND LONDON SHOW!! I'M SO SO HAPPY!!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Alsooo, I had multiple devices and tabs open and one of the queues for London had over 200,000 people waiting :air:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

OMonster

I'm genuinely confused at how people even get tickets when the queues are so long. 

What am I doing wrong? :bradley:

I clicked 'Join the queue' at 10:00am. 

What else can you do to increase your chances of getting ahead? If you can't join the queue until the button appears... how are people meant to get ahead? Does the button appear at different times depending on when one lands on the pre-ticket selection page? But even then, the button follows a countdown... so idgi. 

What can I do to get ahead of the queue if not just clicking the button at 10:00am? 

subtext / fantasy

bionic
Just now, OMonster said:

I'm genuinely confused at how people even get tickets when the queues are so long. 

What else can you do to increase your chances of getting ahead? If you can't join the queue until the button appears... how are people meant to get ahead? Does the button appear at different times depending on when one lands on the pre-ticket selection page? But even then, the button follows a countdown... so idgi. 

What can I do to get ahead of the queue if not just clicking the button at 10:00am? 

The queue is NOT a real queue. Joining first doesn't necessarily put you in 1st place. When you join the queue you just get given a random number and its presented as a 'queue number' so you feel you're actually moving forward. Its totally random how long it takes. 

If you join the queue on devices (i.e. laptop, tablet, phone) you will notice that there is no sequence to it. Your phone could be place 30,000 in the queue even though it joined the queue after your laptop, which is 100,000 in the queue. The phone just happened to get the better random access placement

So the tip to maximize your chances is join on as many devices as you can

buy bionic

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I have no idea!! I just tried as many devices as possible! 

I also turned my wifi off on my phone and the queue was only 6,000 on my phone and 200,000 on my laptop tabs!

I seem to have more chances of getting tickets when I use my phone. I really think it is just luck though tbh.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic

3rd and 4th London shows added. 3rd Paris show added. The schedule is really filling out now :vegas: 

buy bionic

I think I'm not gonna find 2 tickets:franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, bionic said:

3rd and 4th London shows added. 3rd Paris show added. The schedule is really filling out now :vegas: 

I only see 2 paris shows

1 minute ago, Nemanja said:

19. nov

I'll try to buy for this one thanks

1 minute ago, Nemanja said:

i think pre-sale is next week

yeah the 26th

My other friend got row U in a 400+ section. Not afraid of heights or anything, but really worried about being able to actually hear anything properly:enigma:

any feedback here?

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Ticketmaster in Canada says to sign in at least 10 mins before the actual time and you’re out in a waiting room and then at 10am you are automatically put in the queue.  When I did it this way, I was automatically put in with 898 people in front of me and I got tickets within 5 mins 

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived