💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

8/26 added show to NYC. Her birthday!!! Yaaaaas

Her birthday is 16th

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CelineDion
35 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

8/26 added show to NYC. Her birthday!!! Yaaaaas

Yesss - now I’m definitely going to try and get a floor ticket for that date - hopefully I can get one that isn’t too expensive! 

monstertoronto
Just now, JSRD said:

How easy do we think these tickets will be to get?  I’m nervous after my Taylor exp 

I got tickets with no difficulty for this. There’s no verified fan barrier you can just log on.  Much better than my Taylor experience, in which I never even got the chance to try because I didn’t get picked for verified fan. 

bionic
5 hours ago, JSRD said:

How easy do we think these tickets will be to get?  I’m nervous after my Taylor exp 

not been much problem from the US

buy bionic

bionic
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

Second show in Antwerp added due high demand! On sale now.

We stan a success story! Seems there is a lot of good will for Madonna this tour around. Hope she doesnt waste that with chronic lateness

buy bionic

BloodyM

Why am i struggeling so much to get London tickets? I've joined the queue both yesterday and today when it started and I got a 40k place.... like wow the demand is huge 

Managed to snatch 2 €45 tickets in Antwerp! I initially gave up because I wasn't gonna spend hundreds on Madge so I'm glad I can still go for a cheaper price and I will see the queen of pop live :firega:

• monstertoronto changed the title to Madonna Celebration Tour updates - 35 shows sold out more added!

Archived