series

The Last of Us

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Oh wow, I loooved this episode. It's nice that they're explaining how everything started and also how all the zombies are connected and stuff like that. That ending was perfect.

I still feel weird about Ellie but it does help a lot that they're using the same voice actors they used on the game for the spanish version.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Helxig
21 hours ago, Debithius said:

Walking Dead hype? That hype died years ago. This isn't some regular zombie game/show. They have done a faithful adaptation and this is basically how you properly turn a video game into a show.

Okay fair call! TWD has been dead for a long time. I'm just now realising the irony of the show's title when the show itself continued to keep moving well after it actually died and started to rot :bear:

19 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

The Walking Dead is a sh1tshow to be honest. I’ve never watched more boring series ever.

I loved the first... idk how many seasons, like 5? But then it just went to hell

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Emigrante
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay fair call! TWD has been dead for a long time. I'm just now realising the irony of the show's title when the show itself continued to keep moving well after it actually died and started to rot :bear:

I loved the first... idk how many seasons, like 5? But then it just went to hell

Yeah the first 4-5 were good, but then.. 

It was my favourite show at first. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Fantina
6 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Yeah the first 4-5 were good, but then.. 

It was my favourite show at first. 

6 hours ago, Helxig said:

I felt the same too and when I saw the series was ending decided to finish it. I have to say that the last couple of seasons are not bad thanks to Angela Kang who joined TWD as a writer for the last 3 seasons of the show. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

alsemanche

The show got renewed for a second season officially :party:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m an absolute mess after watching the third episode, literally crying. Awards darling, awards are coming your way. :fatcat:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Beach, the way that I was holding back tears..

I'm so glad they gave depth to Bill and Frank in the TV series, because the game's portrayal of the first gay couple in the series left much to be desired. :bear:

badfaith

That was a great great great episode :fatcat::selena::bradley:

Also, Murray Bartlett is a fcking DILF :giveup:

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, badfaith said:

That was a great great great episode :fatcat::selena::bradley:

Also, Murray Bartlett is a fcking DILF :giveup:

I love that scruff look he has going in this post apocalyptic world, I'll cook him dinner anytime. :river:

Fantina

YOU WILLL PAY FOR MY TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE :giveup:

Mild spoilers about the game:

Spoiler

Not them just "getting" the car when I remember we had to fight hundreds of infected in the game :selena: I love the contrast and what they did though :bradley:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Cavadour

I just watched the third episode and as I was in tears, I just thought of you, my virtual gay friends of GGD. What a incredibly touching and beautiful story it was. Geez. :giveup:🌈

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

12 hours ago, Fantina said:

YOU WILLL PAY FOR MY TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EPISODE :giveup:

Mild spoilers about the game:

Hide contents

Not them just "getting" the car when I remember we had to fight hundreds of infected in the game :selena: I love the contrast and what they did though :bradley:

i was waiting for the gay p*rn mag moment :ladyhaha:

mother, what must i do?

djfreemymind

Beautiful and heartbreaking.

Nick Offerman 👏👏👏. And Murray Bartlett just gets hotter and more adorable as time passes.

Love this review, too.

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Archived