The Last of Us

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, leonjay said:

Am I wrong

Bradley-Cooper-Hairstyle.jpg.webp

sadie-sink-in-the-whale.jpeg

Hmmm yes, Pedro fits Joel perfectly. Can't say the same about Ellie's actress, but I don't see Sadie Sink playing Ellie either.

1366_2000.jpeg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pedro is INSANELY good as joel, it's kinda creepy :wtfga:

not really vibing with the casting of ellie though but the rest of the cast is so solid

i'm liking it so far, i'd be obsessed with this if i didn't know the plot already lol

mother, what must i do?

Today’s episode was amazing

I especially loved the intro scene and all the other explanations we had about this version of cordyceps …

Spoiler

And the kiss of death at the end of the episode :wtfga:

Space Cowboy

I think this just might be one of the better video game adaptions made.. Still hope rockstar gets their head out there asses one day and turns RDR into a limited series, that's a gold mine waiting to happen.

Debithius

Ranking sits at 9.9/10 for both episodes. Deserved, this is one of the best stories in modern media.

Fantina

This episode was another hit. The starting bit was interesting.

Spoiler

I love when apocalyptic movies/TV Shows show the first stages and how the outbreak started.I am kind of glad they decided to add the tendrils. The ending bit was beautifully grotesque. Can you imagine if they decided to add the tendrils in TLOU3? Like you silently kill one infected and there is a slim chance it alerts nearby clickers? I would rage but it would be a fun addition. :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Helxig

Okay maybe I should stop being annoyed and assuming that this is just another cash-grab jumping on the Walking Dead hype and actually give it a go...

Except I don't have HBO and never will because we don't have it here and I'm also not paying for ANOTHER streaming platform :smh:  I'd rather support it in some way but I might have to torrent it some time...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

alsemanche
54 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay maybe I should stop being annoyed and assuming that this is just another cash-grab jumping on the Walking Dead hype and actually give it a go...

Except I don't have HBO and never will because we don't have it here and I'm also not paying for ANOTHER streaming platform :smh:  I'd rather support it in some way but I might have to torrent it some time...

use PSArips for torrents, they're like 700mb for a 1080p torrent (and im assuming you have good internet so it should take you like 2 seconds to download that?). But yeah, it's DEFINITELY not a cash grab series. I was very skeptical but i watched ep1 and im obsessed and can't wait for ep2. Even my friends who don't know the game are loving it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
Just now, alsemanche said:

use PSArips for torrents, they're like 700mb for a 1080p torrent (and im assuming you have good internet so it should take you like 2 seconds to download that?). But yeah, it's DEFINITELY not a cash grab series. I was very skeptical but i watched ep1 and im obsessed and can't wait for ep2. Even my friends who don't know the game are loving it. 

why does this lowkey sounds like a spam bot post :rip: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

badfaith
On 1/18/2023 at 2:21 AM, leonjay said:

Am I wrong

Bradley-Cooper-Hairstyle.jpg.webp

sadie-sink-in-the-whale.jpeg

The netflix version :madge:

Helxig
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh that's a great tip! I still use the pirate bay. Thank you.

But I did just see that I think it's playing on Neon! So I might be able to steal a friend's Neon account to watch it :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Debithius
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Walking Dead hype? That hype died years ago. This isn't some regular zombie game/show. They have done a faithful adaptation and this is basically how you properly turn a video game into a show.

Emigrante
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

The Walking Dead is a sh1tshow to be honest. I’ve never watched more boring series ever.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Healed My Heart

Really enjoyed the second episode! I'm loving how many practical effects they're using rather than leaning too much on CGI. The world building is incredible.

I guess I'm in the minority in that I think Ellie's casting is perfect?

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

I still don't like Ellie... I think she should have been casted in a medieval movie or something instead..

she's giving me princess' assistant or courtyard extra, rather than badass strong punk

Archived