Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Last of Us

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

This was soo good. TLOU is one of my fave games ever and they're doing such a good job with staying true to the game.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to watch it tonight!!! I still don't love the casting lol at all but hopefully they'll prove me wrong 

alsemanche

Just finished watching and... that was INSANELY good??? I'm so excited for the rest the show. I really wasn't expecting this high budget production but wow...

One thing though: did they remove the spores or what? I'm really confused but we barely saw any infected up close so idk. We did see that one spore thing (won't say what exactly to avoid spoilers but those who watched will know), but we also saw an infected with no spores so... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Debithius
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Just finished watching and... that was INSANELY good??? I'm so excited for the rest the show. I really wasn't expecting this high budget production but wow...

One thing though: did they remove the spores or what? I'm really confused but we barely saw any infected up close so idk. We did see that one spore thing (won't say what exactly to avoid spoilers but those who watched will know), but we also saw an infected with no spores so... 

Episode 1 was basically the entire beginning of the game. They literally went 100% with the story arch of the game so far. With that being said, up until the point where they leave the QZ, no, there are no fungi infected people. But trust, the show will be all about that soon. 

Juanlittlem

Was anyone glad they changed the car crash to the plane crash?! I was so surprised they changed that 'cause after playing the game I knew the car crash was coming and my anxiety was through the roof like "Oh they're gonna turn here and its gonna happen" but then the plane crashed and it was soooo good.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

That was phenomenal :saladga: the scene in the car was shot in one time apparently 

also it is official that the first season will cover the first game

and they planned 2 seasons to cover the second one 

Let me say what is on everybody's mind right now.

I AM MAD BRADLEY COOPER IS NOT JOEL AND SADIE SINK IS NOT ELLIE.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, leonjay said:

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Eido said:

That was phenomenal :saladga: the scene in the car was shot in one time apparently 

also it is official that the first season will cover the first game

and they planned 2 seasons to cover the second one 

hopefully i'll get to play the second game before that then :selena:

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, leonjay said:

Let me say what is on everybody's mind right now.

who-is-having-that-conversation-oprah.gif

phantasmas

never played the game but i love me some zombie media 

and after watching the premiere, i am PERCHED

Archived