💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha is working with Rick Rubin

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kesha: Working with him[Rick Rubin] has been genuinely life changing. He gave me, like, homework assignments.

Anderson Cooper: What homework assignments?                                         

Kesha: I was writing a song and I couldn't articulate what I needed to say. And he was like, "Go home and write a full essay about everything you need to say until you can't write anymore." And then the song kinda started forming itself.  

Anderson Cooper: So he's not saying this- let's make a gold record that's gonna do this in sales and--

Kesha: God, no. He was like, "I just wanna make good music." And I was like, that's so crazy.

Rick Rubin: The audience comes last.                                             

Anderson Cooper: How can that be?                                                                 

Rick Rubin: Well, the audience doesn't know what they want. The audience only knows what's come before.

Anderson Cooper: Isn't the whole music business built around trying to figure out what somebody likes?

Rick Rubin: Maybe for someone else it is. But it's not for me.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

YouCanSitWithUs

My opinions on the subject, no need for arguments:

High Road deserved more credit. It was an excellent mix of experimental/Rainbow/OG "Ke$ha". 

Kesha makes quality music and actually puts her foot in it everytime regardless of populatity. 

Kesha is just as talented of a writer as Taylor Swift. (They both come from the same kind of background and part of the U.S. which is why I am comparing them.)

Kesha deserves more credit.

Kesha is a feminist badass and deserves more recognition in the fight for Women's Rights.

Kesha has never had a bad album. All her albums have memorable tracks that are both great pop while still being interesting/meaningful and evoke a positive message. We need more pop music (actually music in general) like this.

Kesha is actually really funny, cool, a real hippie that makes pop music with meaning and has a unique ability to make music about serious subjects while also not taking herself so seriously. This is actually really hard to pull off and it is even something Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and even Gaga have had a hard time pulling off in the past and Kesha is actually better at than them. (Being a good mix of funny and serious.)

I am very excited to see what she cooks up for her next album. Bring on K5! 

Joshie S

I'm beyond excited. The interview was really good and so insightful to where she's at right now. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Anderson123

Her Dope is coming. Jk but Rick Rubin is a well known producer and apparently a very expensive one. 

RAMROD

I hope it's rock music, or rock adjacent,  cos Rubin shines when producing on that genre. A lot of albums or sings that I like that were produced by him are in that rock area, from Mel C's debut solo album to Slipknot to System Of A Down's. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

This is actually really hard to pull off and it is even something Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and even Gaga have had a hard time pulling off in the past and Kesha is actually better at than them. (Being a good mix of funny and serious.)

Honestly, she’s a genius at making fun pop songs with deeper meanings that are full of character, often times being  very funny. Katy kinda had some of that magic but 9 out of 10 times it comes off as corny and unintentionally cringey, whereas you always know where Kesha’s humor is going whenever she adds it to her music. It’s a skill that no other MPG has mastered as well as her. We Stan a funny musical genius! 

Phaye Monster

Can’t wait for new Kesha music. High Road is a really great album, definitely my favourite from her. RWSM also a banger, I’m glad she’s working with a great producer 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Okay but 

“Whatever tou like lets hear it” is dumbledore going with harry getting of the pensieve after he showed him the horcrux memory. And Asking him what hell do

Archived