💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary to impact HAC Radio

Rifek

Featured Posts

Debithius
13 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Okay. It is not dead. But the peak was around Christmas. I understand why it didnt impact then, but why not already the first week of 2023? I just dont get that, and I have the feeling the momentum is lost a bit already. Stil 2.2 M for an 11 year old song is amazing, dont get me wrong

It has been in the top 40s worldwide since it became huge and the sound is still everywhere. It still has momentum and Gaga is about to peak at 60 million monthly listeners.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

So can we expect it to become a hit or not?

Yes, having an adds date guarantees it will become a hit.  Any song with an adds date becomes the biggest single of the year.  It's how the charts works.

:ororomunroe:

r4therupbeat

it's been gaining 0.500 daily on radio but if from mid this week it doesn't pick up quick it means there's no radio deal so it won't do much on its own.

the weekend's song from 2017 that went viral the same way is now peaking the hot 100 at No8 this week because it is 4 on radio. So radio could reallyyy help BM

littlepotter
5 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Why do they always impact so late. Why not same day as pop. And why is pop also only impacting now. The hype is dead…

The hype is not dead. It is having big radio updates every day even before the impact date, it is back at #1 on Shazam worldwide, it rose 30 spots on US spotify, and it gained 100k streams week on week

chaeri pls

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Do we have a source for this?

A radio programmer confirmed it on Twitter

chaeri pls

moonsago
45 minutes ago, flopheart said:

it's a little bit late in my opinion, the trend is fading yet

Just cause the challange is fading it does not mean people will stop listening to it, the song is very much loved too, that’s why it’s shazamed and streamed so much, it’s not just the trendy challange... 

Archived