news

Bloody Mary to impact HAC Radio

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Pop radio still isn't playing it at all here in Toronto...

Not even Kiss 92.5 and they are her most supportive major radio station :triggered:

8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Pop radio still isn't playing it at all here in Toronto...

Not even Kiss 92.5 and they are her most supportive major radio station :triggered:

it will impact the radio in two days 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Economy
12 minutes ago, Rifek said:

it will impact the radio in two days 

I thought it was on the 10th for top 40 👀

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I thought it was on the 10th for top 40 👀

Isn’t kiss 92 pop radio? 

darkgaga

Why do they always impact so late. Why not same day as pop. And why is pop also only impacting now. The hype is dead…

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Why do they always impact so late. Why not same day as pop. And why is pop also only impacting now. The hype is dead…

I’m assuming getting all the legalities of it done, plus other songs already filling up “new music” slots too, I’m assuming. 

Economy
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m assuming getting all the legalities of it done, plus other songs already filling up “new music” slots too, I’m assuming. 

Yeah. Probably when it first went viral they did not think to do this cuz stuff goes viral all the time. Pushing an 11 year old song as a single is not a decision you take lightly and jump on the moment there's some renewed interest over something viral

But then the interest stayed and persisted and by the time it became clear something should be done to take advantage some time had passed. And then more time still for the logistics like u said

It's easy to criticize why it took so long but definitely it's understandable why

monstertoronto
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yes. My point exactly 

But I think the other point is that pop radio is impacted on the 17th so two more days before we can expect it. 

VasilisVas

I heard it twice on z100 yesterday, which is the biggest top 40 station in New York. Felt so weird but so good to hear it on the radio! So far, I’ve heard Bloody Mary on z100 station 3 times! 

16 minutes ago, androiduser said:

does "impact" mean that it's the day when they are supposed to play it the most, or what?

No, it means it is the day all stations get the full accesss to the song to play it 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived