💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kenia OS (Also Known as 'La Kenini')

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Hey there :stalkga:

Well, if you don't know who is Kenia OS, let me introduce her to you tasteless ladies, she was born on July 15, 1999 (23yo) in Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mex. she's a new singer-songwriter who has become huge these months in latin community of USA and LATAM specially in Mexico.

She's a pop artist but takes lots of influences from Synth-Pop, City Pop and Vaporwave and a bit of 80s Disco and House in her two studio albums: Cambios de Luna (2022) and K23 (2022)

She signed with Sony Music in 2020 and owns the record of most streamed album in Spotify history from a Mexican artist with 'K23', surpassing the record that she herself had set six months ago with the release of her debut album 'Cambios de Luna'. The eleven songs that make up K23 debuted in the Top 100 of Spotify Mexico and 8 of them in the Top 50. Also, she debuted in position 112 of Spotify's Global Top Artist, being the first Mexican to achieve this on that chart and debuted in #1 on iTunes México and iTunes US Latin,  too :madge:.

So if you like latin music but not the ugly reguetón you should take a listen to her stuff, also, she's followed on social media because she always serves big looks :glamourpuss:.

The mexican queen of pop indeed :koons:

Here some of my fav songs/videos from her:

Gaga's latin collab better be with K-OS and you'll bear :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• ELECTROHEART changed the title to Kenia OS (Also Known as 'La Kenini')
ELECTROHEART
59 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

I thought this was a new Mac OS version :billie:

iMac wishes :ororomunroe:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived