💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker Composer Talks Gaga & FAD

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Reality

Hildur did a fantastic job with the first movie's score; it won the Oscar for Best Score that year! I'm excited to see what she does with the sequel, especially since music will be a big theme in this one.

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyler1992
22 minutes ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

She should have won one back in 1998 for I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing, if only the producers used it in Armageddon instead of just putting it on the soundtrack for the film. 

Michael Bolton has also recorded around 25 songs written by Diane Warren, two of my favorites:

She should have arguably won for There You’ll Be in 2001, and Till It Happens to You rather than Writings on the Wall. 

It’s comically annoying she hasn’t had one yet.

Tyler1992
19 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Do we know for a fact that Gaga is in the music branch and not the acting branch?

She apart of both the acting and music branches!

Tyler1992
25 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Well even Gaga herself said that ASIB is not a musical, that it's a movie about musicians and therefore has music in it. So this really is going to be new territory for her!

And it plays into my theory that she's been planting seeds in the industry before doing something on Broadway... he he he

Ooooh please expand on your theory!!

I have a theory that she’s intentionally playing slightly on brand for her first television/movie projects (countess, rising star, heiress, “insane”(TBD)) and nailing those to break into the acting circles, and to blur the lines from musicGa and actorGa. 
From roundtables and such she seems to be putting everyone in the academy in the palm of her hand. 
After she succeeds, I think she will breakaway and go against type and reach for roles that are completely far away from her world, which will become more believable. Like a Charlize Theron in “Young Adult” or like Jennifer Lawrence this year in “Causeway”. More slice of life characters. 
THEN/During she will go for Broadway and do the spectacular she has in mind. Maybe after one or two plays.

ALGAYDO
42 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

She apart of both the acting and music branches!

I thought there was a rule against being in both? I read somewhere that you had to choose one and only one if offered to be in both. 

Helxig
1 hour ago, Tyler1992 said:

Ooooh please expand on your theory!!

I have a theory that she’s intentionally playing slightly on brand for her first television/movie projects (countess, rising star, heiress, “insane”(TBD)) and nailing those to break into the acting circles, and to blur the lines from musicGa and actorGa. 
From roundtables and such she seems to be putting everyone in the academy in the palm of her hand. 
After she succeeds, I think she will breakaway and go against type and reach for roles that are completely far away from her world, which will become more believable. Like a Charlize Theron in “Young Adult” or like Jennifer Lawrence this year in “Causeway”. More slice of life characters. 
THEN/During she will go for Broadway and do the spectacular she has in mind. Maybe after one or two plays.

Love your theory!

Man it's so strange thinking about being a Gaga fan back in like 2011, and comparing it to now. We've gone from stanning a somewhat controversial musician/popstar to stanning a Hollywood actress starring in big films. From theorising which singles will have music videos to which movies she will be in.

I always just thought Broadway was next because she grew up on Broadway in NYC and idolised the stage since she was small, so it just makes sense. Also her Actors on Actors she was hard out shmoozing with Lin Manuel Miranda. And there was something else that tipped me off too but I can't remember what it was... I think in that one interview she said she would like to do Broadway then quickly pivoted to saying she wants to do opera next :laughga:  which threw us off, but I could be making up the Broadway part. Also I've just noticed she's dipping her toes into every category of EGOT from every angle, and it makes sense to me that she would want to be an EGOT star idk

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I thought there was a rule against being in both? I read somewhere that you had to choose one and only one if offered to be in both. 

She was officially offered both but we don’t know what she chose. So we just assume it’s both. 

ALGAYDO
25 minutes ago, Meat said:

She was officially offered both but we don’t know what she chose. So we just assume it’s both. 

But is it possible to be enlisted in more than one branch? If not, then I wonder which branch she joined. 

MaybeKermit

How is this “finally some food”?

she literally didntgive us any new information lmao

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

How is this “finally some food”?

she literally didntgive us any new information lmao

Us eating what was served: 

UnripePowerlessAfricanrockpython-max-1mb

Oriane
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

But is it possible to be enlisted in more than one branch? If not, then I wonder which branch she joined. 

I'm pretty sure I remember she chose the music branch but maybe my memory is playing tricks :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived