news

Joker Composer Talks Gaga & FAD

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually so excited for this :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Stef666

This is gonna be THE movie of 2024. It will gag everyone. I just know it.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Controversiaga

Turns out she's NOT a FAD after all!

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

finally SOME ****ing food !!

Diane Warren in the background is sending me for some reason. :air:

omg imagine ASIB 2.0 but even more successful. ha greatest showman but all the songs are her and a few joaquin 

Gaga: "I've been converting actors into singers since I was 13"

moonsago

This is going to be one of her most career defining moment, this movie and their direction for it is literally GENIUS, I have no doubt that this is going to be something the world is going to be obsessed with. The word musical at first glance makes people think of cheesy romance movies but that’s really just a stereotype, even ASIB was a musical yet did it feel like the image of one? No, it was perfection, this is going to be insane. 

Tyler1992
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Diane Warren in the background is sending me for some reason. :air:

I didn’t even see that!

Diane Warren is such a juggernaut of a songwriter, you can’t help but laugh at the snubs she’s had to endure throughout her career at the Oscars. It’s comical at this point. 

Hildur, Gaga, Diane are all in the music branch at the Oscars-

Hildur is 1/1 

Gaga 1/2

Warren 0/13 (1 honorary)…..

I still expect Warren to finally win one of these days. 

HausOfAntonio

The thing is - if its good its gonna slay. If its bad its gonna slay. We’re in for a RIDE girlies :enigma:

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The thing is - if its good its gonna slay. If its bad its gonna slay. We’re in for a RIDE girlies :enigma:

If it's bad it's gonna kill us 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ScreamQueen007
3 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I didn’t even see that!

Diane Warren is such a juggernaut of a songwriter, you can’t help but laugh at the snubs she’s had to endure throughout her career at the Oscars. It’s comical at this point. 

Hildur is 1/1 

Gaga 1/2

She should have won one back in 1998 for I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing, if only the producers used it in Armageddon instead of just putting it on the soundtrack for the film. 

Michael Bolton has also recorded around 25 songs written by Diane Warren, two of my favorites:

YourEvilTwin
40 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I didn’t even see that!

Hildur is 1/1 

Gaga 1/2

Do we know for a fact that Gaga is in the music branch and not the acting branch?

Helxig
43 minutes ago, moonsago said:

This is going to be one of her most career defining moment, this movie and their direction for it is literally GENIUS, I have no doubt that this is going to be something the world is going to be obsessed with. The word musical at first glance makes people think of cheesy romance movies but that’s really just a stereotype, even ASIB was a musical yet did it feel like the image of one? No, it was perfection, this is going to be insane. 

Well even Gaga herself said that ASIB is not a musical, that it's a movie about musicians and therefore has music in it. So this really is going to be new territory for her!

And it plays into my theory that she's been planting seeds in the industry before doing something on Broadway... he he he

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived