news

Joker 2 production name is Juliet

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I have a feeling this movie will be either a total success or a huge disaster ugh the anxiety, I really hope she knows what she's doing and not just taking a random risk

I watched the first movie not long back, i quite liked it. It was more serious and not as DC/Marvel as i expected it to be, I think Gaga will be fine as it's similar-ish to some roles she's done before.

Stef666

I truly believe this is gonna be the best Gaga movie yet. So excited.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Bradley

I tried googling to little avail, but can anyone explain why a movie needs a production name?

I can understand why if it's meant to be withheld from the public, but in the case of Joker: FAD, why couldn't they have just used the original title?

Future Lovers
14 hours ago, River said:

Juliet is Italian:derpga:

I get the joke but the actual, straightforward, completely unironic answer is yes JHBKNJ

GagasEnigma4
16 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I have a feeling this movie will be either a total success or a huge disaster ugh the anxiety, I really hope she knows what she's doing and not just taking a random risk

Gaga plans and chooses her projects very carefully and meticulously. I have no doubt it will be a success, like every project she does. Girl is coming for her next Academy Award. She isnā€™t going to risk her acting reputation on a random risk. She would not have signed on had she had any doubts. Our girl will be amazing:firega:

TheBadRomancer
47 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I tried googling to little avail, but can anyone explain why a movie needs a production name?

I can understand why if it's meant to be withheld from the public, but in the case of Joker: FAD, why couldn't they have just used the original title?

I think some of it is so some of the public isn't like... coming in and disturbing the set and trying to get in on it and all of that. ASIB was called Noodles on all the signage and it probably did prevent a lot of people from stalking the girl while they were shooting. So if they say it's for a film titled "Juliet", then they can keep some anonymity about what it is and who's in it.

Archived