Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, Raggedy Adam said:

not "Netflix would love that" 💀

Maybe it's just how she talks but, to me, she seems like she's over the whole Gaga thing. Kind of like a "she stole some of my thunder" type of attitude. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much though.

Probably weird that the interviewer spent so long talking about Gaga :icega: 

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Sorry but I don't want Gaga in season 2. It just feels forced because of Bloody Mary. And I'd rather see Gaga continue to act in serious projects than jumping on bandwagons.

I would’ve agreed with you for any other project but Wednesday S2. The show fits Gaga so well and after all its still a Tim Burton project which would be great for Gagas Track Record. I don’t think a cameo would hurt at all.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I would’ve agreed with you for any other project but Wednesday S2. The show fits Gaga so well and after all its still a Tim Burton project which would be great for Gagas Track Record. I don’t think a cameo would hurt at all.

I agree that her being on Wednesday would be good in the sense she would be working with one of the most prestigious names in the entertainment industry (even if he should be cancelled, he’s talented and Hollywood doesn’t care about his flawed views) and she’d be in a Netflix show, but I think it would only work if she were in a supporting character.  A cameo would feel too forced.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Sorry but I don't want Gaga in season 2. It just feels forced because of Bloody Mary. And I'd rather see Gaga continue to act in serious projects than jumping on bandwagons.

i disagree lol i think it’s bandwagon, but also a perfect fit. who cares

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Honestly I agree with you but who knows really what might happen, it's Tim Burton you know? Maybe they'll include the actual song if anything.

7 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

It's ok our girl already lost :(

yes I just saw that and my heart broke :( I'll get over it but I really wanted her to snatch it. I guess you win some and you lose some :( 

HookerOnAChurch
7 hours ago, Dennis said:

And I'd rather see Gaga continue to act in serious projects 

Well I think working with Tim Burton, one of the most visionary director of the last 30 years and more would be a very serious project ;) 

Is it true Jenna forgot to mention Gaga when reading the nominations? :toofunny: She was probably nervous if that's what happened.

Rihanna looked gorgeous though :legend:

tigerteeth

My takeaway was: Gaga as new headmistress (or maybe new quirky botanics professor?)?

Speaking it into existence now!

That‘s the only thing that would make me get over Gwendoline Christie‘s absence!

Moonlight on Water
11 hours ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

OKAY I am not one that really believed Gaga was actually gonna be in Season 2 but after seeing this clip and the way she smiles when she said "Two monsters that understand each other" gave me BIG "I already know Gaga is in Season 2" energy. The way she t-d up that answer seems like she already knows what the plot was...and there were already people saying Gaga could fill that kind of headmaster replacement role. 

It reminds me of like....Gaga maybe coming to be kind of like a female Lupin....remember Lupin Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban secretly being a wearwolf that comes to replace Lockhart as the Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher. 

I definitely now feel like Gaga is somehow involved in this. They probably asked her.

And honestly...this would be GREAT exposure for Gaga to the younger younger kids before LG7. Tea Time Drinking GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I drank a lot of coffee before I wrote this. lol

edit: What is Gaga is a faerie that got cast out for some reason so she comes to the school to teach the children about inclusivity but the faerie find out that she is successful and say "you can come back" but Gaga is like...no...I think I'll stick around...I was inspired by my friend (Wednesday) to stick around a little longer. *cue campy wink at camera. And then Wednesday has an actual confidant/role model and Gaga kind of becomes that for Wednesday. And then in the end Gaga somehow gets killed by the jealous evil faerie so Wednesday has to avenge her death in the following season and then Gaga can come back in cameos as a faerie ghost in following seasons.

Gaga could have a literal death drop scene. It would be fabulous. 

Edit Edit: OMG Gaga has to be a faerie! Imagine the potential for a side show in the future! And honestly imagine the queer references. ugh. My mind.

hold awn, gaga as a female professor lupin? Mawmaww i guess I'm over vampires now :lolly:

she/her

I really want Gaga to appear in S2!! It's a fun cameo, it would not hurt her in any way possible.. like.. it would be different than Ed Sheeran in fking GAME OF THRONES!! he shouldn't have been lol 

YouCanSitWithUs
18 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I actually think like (years ago before Gaga even did AHS) there WAS actually an interview where Gaga was asked who she would like to work with if she ever became an actress and she did drop the name Tim Burton on her bucket list along with Woody Allen. I think it was somewhere near the ARTPOP era or around it.

Anyways...yeah....most of the time I hate it when big studios latch onto things like this for a quick clout but something about this just feels right. It feels very "the universe is trying to make this happen and we shouldn't argue with it". It's not like Netflix even put Bloody Mary in S1 as a way to kind of try and seduce Gaga in the role...it was young kids from an entirely new generation who organically made a Gaga song become part of the Wednesday cannon now. Like....people are now always going to associate this song with the show. I wouldn't even be surprised if there were new iterations of it used in future Adam's Family projects.

Gaga's identity and artistry with the whole "monster" aesthetic just works too well. If Gaga were to finally play a less serious role...I think this would be the way to go for her to do camp without it being damaging to her reputation as a serious actress. Think about it. So far...everything Gaga has done in the acting world has been very serious. But we all know Gaga has a silly ridiculous side that hasn't really come onto the screen yet. Doing a teen show is a safe way for Gaga to introduce herself to a new audience while also maintaining a sense of professionalism on bigger, more- Oscar worthy projects in the future. If Gaga waited for a cheesy comedy to come along, it could bomb potentially ala Taylor Swift in Cats and that takes years and years to bounce back from. Gaga is still seen as relatively fresh to the acting game and needs to have a few more iconic roles under her belt before she is solidified and this is a way to safely branch out and be herself and if it's cheesy no one will really care. Because it's already seen as just feeding what the fans are clearly asking for. 

I honestly would be willing as a little monster for her to push back LG7 to 2024-2025 if it means her getting significant clout with Gen Z...allowing her to have more of a budget and clout for LG7, LG8, and LG9 because....let's face it....the industry is still pretty awful towards women of a certain age and Gaga is heading towards 40. I think if she wants to be seen as a visionary she has to make her presence known to Gen Z and even now....Generation Alpha will be watching her, too. Labels aren't gonna give her the (originally intended lol) Chromatica budget if she doesn't have face recognition with young listeners. That's mostly where they get their money from. 

And, personally....I don't care if I am in the minority.....something tells me Gaga still has a "magnum opus" album up her sleeve. Born This Way is currently seen as her magnum opus. The Fame Monster is seen as her commercial peak. The ASIB soundtrack is seen as her resurgence as a real class act. But...I feel like her smartest album is still in there....I still feel in my soul there is something she has yet to reveal and capture in an album....maybe her Ray of Light/Emancipation/Beyonce kind of album...idk....but something tells me there is a GAGA album (maybe an idea she has had since the beginning of her career but the timing hasn't been right), and I feel like that might be the next album. Chromatica was really her returning to pop. But I think what she has up her sleeve next is gonna actually be out of this world and something that we don't even realize how good it's gonna be. And I really want her to get her flowers for it. I really want her to have the perfect storm and a strong bold era that makes her undisputable as a trailblazer in common conversation. I think people generally think she is kind of "artistic" or has been "wacky" or is "super talented". But I want her to have that music moment that says..."Damn...the industry would not be the same without her." And I'm not sure if that has happened...yet....in a full album. I want it too. Badly. And I think that is what is next. An undisputable great pop/beyond pop record that is just GREAT ASS MUSIC.

Archived