Jenna Ortega Talks Gaga at The Golden Globes

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

:flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas

Oh she's a monster all right :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

YouCanSitWithUs

OKAY I am not one that really believed Gaga was actually gonna be in Season 2 but after seeing this clip and the way she smiles when she said "Two monsters that understand each other" gave me BIG "I already know Gaga is in Season 2" energy. The way she t-d up that answer seems like she already knows what the plot was...and there were already people saying Gaga could fill that kind of headmaster replacement role. 

It reminds me of like....Gaga maybe coming to be kind of like a female Lupin....remember Lupin Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban secretly being a wearwolf that comes to replace Lockhart as the Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher. 

I definitely now feel like Gaga is somehow involved in this. They probably asked her.

And honestly...this would be GREAT exposure for Gaga to the younger younger kids before LG7. Tea Time Drinking GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I drank a lot of coffee before I wrote this. lol

edit: What is Gaga is a faerie that got cast out for some reason so she comes to the school to teach the children about inclusivity but the faerie find out that she is successful and say "you can come back" but Gaga is like...no...I think I'll stick around...I was inspired by my friend (Wednesday) to stick around a little longer. *cue campy wink at camera. And then Wednesday has an actual confidant/role model and Gaga kind of becomes that for Wednesday. And then in the end Gaga somehow gets killed by the jealous evil faerie so Wednesday has to avenge her death in the following season and then Gaga can come back in cameos as a faerie ghost in following seasons.

Gaga could have a literal death drop scene. It would be fabulous. 

Edit Edit: OMG Gaga has to be a faerie! Imagine the potential for a side show in the future! And honestly imagine the queer references. ugh. My mind.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i feel like overall Gen Z appreciates Gaga and her ideals in ways millennials didn’t lol that’s why she’s so popular with them. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga is gonna be there tonight? I just heard the presenters on the red carpet talk about Gaga and said “I can’t wait to see her!” 

Stafani Versace
51 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

On the possibility of Gaga appearing in season 2:

not "Netflix would love that" 💀

Maybe it's just how she talks but, to me, she seems like she's over the whole Gaga thing. Kind of like a "she stole some of my thunder" type of attitude. Maybe I'm just reading into it too much though.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Is Gaga nominated?

Yes for Hold My Hand

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Space Cowboy
49 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Is there a stream?

21 minutes ago, dit said:

if osmeone have stream plz link me and good sis @SwissMonster

It's ok our girl already lost :(

Sorry but I don't want Gaga in season 2. It just feels forced because of Bloody Mary. And I'd rather see Gaga continue to act in serious projects than jumping on bandwagons.

Archived