💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World (season 2)

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

bring back my runway diva Inti! :grr:

i fully expect the season will be a set up to crown sagittaria

buy bionic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
9 minutes ago, bionic said:

i fully expect the season will be a set up to crown sagittaria

hopefully Dovima or Carmen are there to block her lmao 

bionic

spoiler

Spoiler

novympia bump into gothy kendoll in this vid and she seems very sheepish about returning to drag race. has the exact same vibe as later on when they talk about helping a friend successfully audition for 'something'

buy bionic

Magneto

Not sure about this franchise in particular, but more drag race is more good. Also rumored to be on are two Holland girls, so I'll be stanning:firega:

Free my mind

On 1/14/2023 at 11:07 AM, alsemanche said:

What is this mess :rip:

Hide contents

I dont even know who hannah conda and marina summers are :air:

and jonbers :awkney: the pits

Marina is a goddess and she should've won Philippines :nails:

The video I saw on YT of the suspected cast is too large for a vTW season but the cast sounded AMAZING.

Spoiler

LA GRANDE DAME!!

MARINA SUMMERS!!! <-- my two picks who SHOULD HAVE won, so I'm conflicted w them both!! but hope they're the top 2

Pythia (excited for the looks)

Gia Metric (excited)

Miss Abby OMG (excited)

Hannah Conda

Jonbers Blonde

Choriza May

Gothy Kendoll

Tynomi Banks

Miz Cracker

Scarlet Envy

Deja Skye (excited to see the first non-AS US queen on a vs the world)

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, weed said:

The video I saw on YT of the suspected cast is too large for a vTW season but the cast sounded AMAZING.

Reveal hidden contents

LA GRANDE DAME!!

MARINA SUMMERS!!! <-- my two picks who SHOULD HAVE won, so I'm conflicted w them both!! but hope they're the top 2

Pythia (excited for the looks)

Gia Metric (excited)

Miss Abby OMG (excited)

Hannah Conda

Jonbers Blonde

Choriza May

Gothy Kendoll

Tynomi Banks

Miz Cracker

Scarlet Envy

Deja Skye (excited to see the first non-AS US queen on a vs the world)

okay things sound a little more interesting here.. but still not super exciting tbh

Spoiler

I love La Grande Dame and Pythia so I hope they're actually on it (although I think both deserve a proper all stars season that isn't vsTW, especially Pythia). Choriza May could be fun to watch again I guess. Don't really care about the rest tbh :rip: It would be interesting to see what Gothy could do too. 

And i'm certainly not excited to see Jonbers on my screen again :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Versace
On 1/10/2023 at 10:03 PM, tomsches said:

I guess at this rate we'll have All Winners 2 this summer. And I'm LIVING for it!

Honestly the first All Winners was a spectacle (on par with AS2 and S6) so I’d love another go at it with the other winners. 

Ricardo

uh it's just getting confusing :wtf: there's so many seasons now. I just realized I completely missed UK season 4 by watching the rumored cast for UKVW2

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

uh it's just getting confusing :wtf: there's so many seasons now. I just realized I completely missed UK season 4 by watching the rumored cast for UKVW2

It started out so promising but the really interesting queens left too soon so it completely fizzled out toward the end. I do love the winner though.

bpmMonkey

I thought vTW was caned for an upcoming global all stars (or GAS). Which also would make a lot more sense since they then can host it in the US with consistent prizes, network, hosts and so on

bionic
1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

I thought vTW was caned for an upcoming global all stars (or GAS). Which also would make a lot more sense since they then can host it in the US with consistent prizes, network, hosts and so on

two completely different franchises. going forward i expect ukvtw will be an all stars alternate for those not good enough for global all stars

buy bionic

bpmMonkey
1 minute ago, bionic said:

two completely different franchises. going forward i expect ukvtw will be an all stars alternate for those not good enough for global all stars

Honestly don’t think so. vTW must be a nightmare to plan and organize, with work permits in the different countries and i doubt wow is going to do more than the bare minimum to make it happen for the queens, resulting in a small pool of contestants who are able to work. Also with more and more queens saying they wanna get at least judged by the main hosts if they are expected to bring the looks and stuff, they probably rather pass entirely on the season. 

bionic
6 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Honestly don’t think so. vTW must be a nightmare to plan and organize, with work permits in the different countries and i doubt wow is going to do more than the bare minimum to make it happen for the queens, resulting in a small pool of contestants who are able to work. Also with more and more queens saying they wanna get at least judged by the main hosts if they are expected to bring the looks and stuff, they probably rather pass entirely on the season. 

by all accounts all stars 7 had a harder time with work permits than ukvtw, thats why GAS is being filmed in UK and not the US

and tbh

Spoiler

look at the rumored cast list to see the calibre of queens UKVTW will continue to attract

buy bionic

• 3 weeks later...
bionic

Filming for this starts soon. The queens will begin their sequester any time now. Reddit is pretty confident in the cast that was rumoured earlier in the year

buy bionic

Archived