Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Godsmack's Sully Erna & Gaga dating in 2019

G U C C I

Featured Posts

freebit

When I googled him & Gaga, I found a facebook post from him praising her Halftime performance, I thought that was kind of cute. 

He seems like her type - older man & artist, in older, kind of classic rock band. The only thing missing is the salt n' pepper hair. 

5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Sis, I think he was still married in 2019...I'm guessing they meant he was dating before he got married (I mean, if he did have an affair with Gaga, I doubt the band would be so open about it). It could have been during one of the breaks with Tyler I'm guessing...

That said, they're personal life is pretty private though and fans of the band don't really care/pry into it, so I suppose it's possible he's divorced or separated and it was in 2018/2019, too.

It's a good song!

I too am curious at the timeline. July 2019 is when they announced and released Under Your Scars.  A few weeks later, July 30th, she's photographed with Dan the engineer for the first time. With her breakup w/ Carino in February 2019, I would guess they dated in spring of 2019, or while she was on a secret break with Taylor (or Carino). This Sully guy seems to lay low and doesn't say much about his personal life on social media - like I couldn't even find a post about his wife on facebook, though honestly, I didn't look too hard, so it's a mystery. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ScreamQueen007
15 hours ago, COOOK said:

I'm gobsmacked, she really is such an enigma giving us layers and layers :enigma:

how to cooking GIF by HuffPost

1 hour ago, freebit said:

When I googled him & Gaga, I found a facebook post from him praising her Halftime performance, I thought that was kind of cute. 

He seems like her type - older man & artist, in older, kind of classic rock band. The only thing missing is the salt n' pepper hair. 

I too am curious at the timeline. July 2019 is when they announced and released Under Your Scars.  A few weeks later, July 30th, she's photographed with Dan the engineer for the first time. With her breakup w/ Carino in February 2019, I would guess they dated in spring of 2019, or while she was on a secret break with Taylor (or Carino). This Sully guy seems to lay low and doesn't say much about his personal life on social media - like I couldn't even find a post about his wife on facebook, though honestly, I didn't look too hard, so it's a mystery. 

The song was premiered at a show in February 2019 in London. The video was released in July. 
The band toured almost all of 2019 with nearly back to back dates all year so I find it almost impossible this happened in 2019. Especially since it had to be before February.

Edit: I should’ve looked harder. The song is from 2018. :trollga:

SuperSunset

According to wiki the song "Under your scars" was released as a single in March 28 same day as ,you all know,her birthday. Such a precious gesture honestly 

1 hour ago, SuperSunset said:

根据 wiki,歌曲“在你的伤疤之下”于 3 月 28 日作为单曲发行,同一天,你都知道,她的生日。如此珍贵的姿态,老实说 

wow, tbh it's all a bit surprising.

HookerOnAChurch

Sorry if I ask.. but now she's still with Michael or is she single? 

Modern Ecstasy2
15 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Sorry if I ask.. but now she's still with Michael or is she single? 

With Michael as far as I know 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

HookerOnAChurch
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

With Michael as far as I know 

What a relief! they're such a sweet couple and he's such a decent man, so I'm happy :excited:

freebit
2 hours ago, Juniper said:

The song was premiered at a show in February 2019 in London. The video was released in July. 
The band toured almost all of 2019 with nearly back to back dates all year so I find it almost impossible this happened in 2019. Especially since it had to be before February.

Edit: I should’ve looked harder. The song is from 2018. :trollga:

Wow, so definitely before. Sounds like she dated him between serious relationships.

2 hours ago, SuperSunset said:

According to wiki the song "Under your scars" was released as a single in March 28 same day as ,you all know,her birthday. Such a precious gesture honestly 

That is super sweet tbh

Schwerk

Oh wow, that's so nice she was able to date someone quietly. And what a sweet man judging by these lyrics. Such a beautiful tribute to this sweetheart of a woman. I love how even short relationships can have a powerful positive impact on people. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived