Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary officially 6th single from Born This Way

danbekim

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The fact that this thread and the thread about her Grandma passing away were both started 9 hours ago and this thread has twice as many replies speaks volumes about this stanbase. :sick:

So you’re saying that we should all be discussing the death of Gaga’s grandma? Literally what  :samanthac:

It’s completely private and nothing to do with us, Gaga’s family do not need to inform us about it that’s up to them 

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Togekiss said:

songs could really have a collective moment.

this is what i miss the most, like when songs could actually bring people together, not saying its not possible now, but its different :laughga:

RudraCNG

They could film a cute MV even if Gaga's not there. Maybe something in 3D or cartoonish. Or maybe... idk if it's a thing in the US, but in my country they used to use tour footage for some MVs.

Kirby Ghosty

With this single release can we get Bad Kids (extended verse) as a bonus track, and throw in a Heavy Metal Lover remix in there too:kiss:

Owemji. Imagine if it gets submitted to the Grammys next year competing new songs like Anti-Hero, Kill Bill, Miley song, Lana song, etc. but Bloody Mary win instead.

I'm newbie here wkwkwk

Gagaplayer315

BTW coming for that 666 :firega:

We need a Music video to add to the promo

SPARTACUS
7 hours ago, Bowman said:

So you’re saying that we should all be discussing the death of Gaga’s grandma? Literally what  :samanthac:

It’s completely private and nothing to do with us, Gaga’s family do not need to inform us about it that’s up to them 

13 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Her Grandma passing is a private matter. Nobody should be taking about it. Period. 

I said what I said and you said what you said. Now what? :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

The question is:

Has Bloody Mary smashed more than whole Chromatica? 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

The question is:

Has Bloody Mary smashed more than whole Chromatica? 

So far, I’d say no, but who knows what will happen? :shrug:

Elliot Parker
On 1/9/2023 at 5:52 PM, danbekim said:

Bloody Mary incredibly becomes the sixth OFFICIAL single almost 12 years after release. 

I WANT THE MV

Where Is It Kyle Mooney GIF by Saturday Night Live

SevenWonder
On 1/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, high culture said:

It would be cool if labels started pushing decade old album tracks that fans always thought should be singles over the next few decades

It's a really smart idea. It would keep a pop star relevant in between album cycles and it's, well, basically free. If the song doesn't take off? Who cares. It would cost the label nothing but payola and maybe a lyric video.

ALGAYDO
On 1/10/2023 at 9:21 AM, Yudhi said:

Owemji. Imagine if it gets submitted to the Grammys next year competing new songs like Anti-Hero, Kill Bill, Miley song, Lana song, etc. but Bloody Mary win instead.

I don’t think it can be submitted because it’s old 

Archived