Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloody Mary officially 6th single from Born This Way

danbekim

Featured Posts

Togekiss
4 minutes ago, Aussie said:

This is going to became the new normal now. Artists releasing songs from decades ago as official singles. Bloody Mary is effectively the unofficial theme song from Wednesday. That’s great in terms of recognition and sales but it also might lose any original narrative Gaga had in mind 12+ years ago for it. 

Honestly I’ve been really bummed about the crazy fast cycle of new music with streaming these days, I miss the days when we were all listening to the same radio stations and songs could really have a collective moment.

But this is a great silver lining that any song can really have it’s moment whether it’s new or decades old. It’s so cool!

bring on that pecan pie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DWUWPerez said:

Yes many times but more frequently this year. Just this week, The Weeknd's Die For You from 2016 rose to #8 on the Hot 100. He even filmed a video for it in the last year. Sia's Unstoppable is another example and of course Runnin' Up That Hill by Kate Bush is the biggest example. 

Unstoppable i thought it was always a single. Cause that song was well known  And overused in tv talent contests etc. had no idea

Naak Le Vaar
6 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Whaaaa?? This is so dope! I’ve always wanted her to do a “revisit” era of sorts. I Like It Rough, Teeth, Bloody Mary, Venus, Sinners Prayer, SFA

anyway, from one God Warrior to another 

reaction-yas.gif

BORN THIS WAY (GAGAS VERSION) OMFG AASAAAAAAA

Lmao they blocked my signature

ssslyboy

For people saying it wasn't a single until this moment, it's already #31 on pop radio.  "Officially" labeling it as such is just a formality.  Radio wasn't waiting to get that confirmation lol

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Togekiss said:

Honestly I’ve been really bummed about the crazy fast cycle of new music with streaming these days, I miss the days when we were all listening to the same radio stations and songs could really have a collective moment.

But this is a great silver lining that any song can really have it’s moment whether it’s new or decades old. It’s so cool!

Honestly same, the modern music scene with TikTok can make it impossible for artists to have a hit unless it takes off on TikTok, which is sad. But it’s also so amazing seeing the opportunities it provides to fan favorites from years ago. I never would have imagined Gaga’s next hit would be Bloody Mary. 

See The Best In Everyone

high culture

It would be cool if labels started pushing decade old album tracks that fans always thought should be singles over the next few decades

omg im very impressed how surprisingly random tiktok can be

couldnt be happier to see a born this way song being lowkey a hit these days

... and now i just sit in silence.

ElectricAlley
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

There won't be a video she's too busy with Joker. Maybe a lyric video for YouTube. I wish she would drop a little remix EP.

We need the sped up version! It’s what everyone from tiktok is expecting to hear when they listen lol

Spartacus

The fact that this thread and the thread about her Grandma passing away were both started 9 hours ago and this thread has twice as many replies speaks volumes about this stanbase. :sick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The fact that this thread and the thread about her Grandma passing away were both started 9 hours ago and this thread has twice as many replies speaks volumes about this stanbase. :sick:

Her Grandma passing is a private matter. Nobody should be taking about it. Period. 

I feel like if there's ever a music video, it will be just a live performance.

keep on looking for Psyduck

7 hours ago, mrlemon said:

Can Scheiße be next plz

the problem with Scheisse is literally meaning "****" in German, so it's not very radio friendly (also, inb4 some cancelcultists say the gibberish is mocking of the Germans)

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, julz said:

A Tim Burton-directed music video, with Jenna... would be lit!! :oops:

Imagine, that they release that to coincide with S2 :giveup: double the promo :messga:truly her All I Want For Christmas Is You

Archived